Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 28th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to LindaD Send a message via Skype™ to LindaD
Default Seeking cruisemate for S. Pacific cruise

Hi. I am looking for a cruise mate to share a cabin for a future cruise to the South Pacific. I am a retired school psychologist, mid-sixties, non-smoker, and as active as my body will let me be I enjoy music, evening cocktails, sight-seeing, etc. I am married, but hubby doesn't like to travel. I'm hoping to find someone with whom to share cabin expenses. I enjoy companionship, but am pretty independent, and like my alone time, as well. This is a "bucket list" trip for me. I'm also interested in a European river cruise. Living in Central Florida. Would appreciate hearing from anyone with mutual interest. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old October 28th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default South Pacific

Linda,I am SWF in your age group and have started a big bucket list also which includes S,Pacific .Choices include Oceania Regatta and Marina.Celebrity Solstice and Princess .Am Elite on Celebrity Conservative type,.Enjoy good food, snorkeling, hiking and just exploring the local markets. Budget decrees Inside cabins, Drop me a PM.
Old October 30th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to LindaD Send a message via Skype™ to LindaD

Hi Kathy. Thanks for responding. I also must stay on the budget side, so I will begin to look for more info on the lines you mentioned. Let's stay in touch. My email is shrink@aol.com, if it is easier that way. I'm not a hiker, due to a couple of worn out knees, but somehow, I do manage to get around those shopping districts! I would be great if we could find something we were both interested in and could afford and split the price. Have you done any research yet? What's the best way to start to look?
Regards, Linda
Old November 1st, 2011, 05:50 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaD View Post
Hi. I am looking for a cruise mate to share a cabin for a future cruise to the South Pacific. I am a retired school psychologist, mid-sixties, non-smoker, and as active as my body will let me be I enjoy music, evening cocktails, sight-seeing, etc. I am married, but hubby doesn't like to travel. I'm hoping to find someone with whom to share cabin expenses. I enjoy companionship, but am pretty independent, and like my alone time, as well. This is a "bucket list" trip for me. I'm also interested in a European river cruise. Living in Central Florida. Would appreciate hearing from anyone with mutual interest. Thanks.
Hi Linda,

I live in Palm Bay, FL. I have cruised Carnival 3 times, once out of Galveston, TX. May I ask the price of this cruise from the inside cabin to balcony? I may be interested. I am 58.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 07:32 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to Beach Belle
Default Hi girls,

I have been looking to do the South Pacific cruise, too. I originally posted in September:

Anyone up for a 28-day cruise to the South Pacific round trip out of Los Angeles? It's on October 20, 2012 for $3495 on the Princess Sapphire. I'm a SWF, 62, living in South Florida.

Does this sound good to anyone?