Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Familiar Face

Default Straight female looking for a straight female to cruise with

I am looking to book another cruise! I prefer larger ships and at least an ocean view. I don't do inside rooms. I want to go with someone that is fun and adventurous on the ports. I like to grab fun transportation when allowed like 4 wheelers or dune buggies and head inward and truly see the location! I am looking to make friends and actually share a great vacation together, not just share cost of cabin. I had the best luck with this in March and met someone thru this. She was almost 20 yrs my senior, but very young minded and we had a total blast and I made a new friend. I couldn't imagine that vacation being that much fun without her. That is what I am looking for again. So please, if you inquire, only do so if you have the same interests. Also, please no one that snores. Unfortunately rooms are small I know this would be an issue. I am not much of a partier, but will have a couple cocktails on occasion as we sail off or by the pool. Never drink much, as I don't want to feel horrible after and not enjoy my days!
I am a 42 yr old straight female, love to dress up for the dinners, run on the track in the mornings on the sea days, love the comedy shows, and any activity where the vacationers are part of the fun. I just love everything about cruising actually! I really prefer a female to share cabins with, sorry guys. I just know this is my comfort zone. So hopefully I will have great luck again. Again, please if you are only looking to share cost and not be friends and share the trip together, then I am not a good fit to share with you.
I got several replies last time from regulars on this site sending me crappy messages saying that different people have different interests so I shouldn't expect someone to want to do the same stuff as me. Well, it is my vacation and that is why I put it out there exactly what I like to do and that I am looking to share with a like minded person. There is nothing wrong with that, so please none of these stupid remarks on this go around! Everyone should be happy on here because we are looking to plan a vacation! Please send direct email to lyonskitty6@aol.com. Oh, I prefer longer than a week vacations. Last one was 11 nights and loved that! I am somewhat open on this though if I find the right fit in on other aspects! I am also kind of leaning to going back to St Maarten and I also have never been to Dominican Republic and really want to go there and have never been on Norwegian Epic and that one is on the bucket list! Just some thoughts to throw out there, but open for discussions!

Thanks,

Michelle

Last edited by cruisedreamin; November 10th, 2011 at 12:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old November 20th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default Straight Non-Smoking Female seeks same for some Serial Cruising

I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time let me know.
Old March 28th, 2013, 12:50 AM
Familiar Face

single 57 and need straight female to cruise with...marciaha@care2.com
Old March 28th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Familiar Face

Hello,

I am also looking for someone to cruise with. I prefer Carnival cruises, and was looking on going on an 8 day trip to the southern Caribbean.
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Familiar Face

Smile How about 8 day to Florida & Bahamas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfran8 View Post
Hello,

I am also looking for someone to cruise with. I prefer Carnival cruises, and was looking on going on an 8 day trip to the southern Caribbean.
I am going on the Carnival Splendor from NYC on Jan. 4, 2014 for only $878 for a room by myself (double the normal rate) This cruise is reasonable enough that I do not need to share. I still would like to have someone to cruise with (dinner & dancing companion and maybe excursions as well) I am a 55 yr old male healthcare professional in full time practice who only gets to do this once or twice a year. If you like to consider joining me on this cruise send me a private message or e-mail. condofinder@hotmail.com
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:49 PM
Familiar Face

Hello,

I live in the southeast and would prefer a cruise that left out of FL. I am trying to cruise on the Carnival Breeze, I think mostly it leaves from Miami. I would like to go on a cruise in the next month or so, if possible. My email is gadabout8@hotmail.com.
Old April 1st, 2013, 05:17 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruisequeenone

I am also looking for a cruise mate for a 13 day Royal Caribbean repositioning cruise out of Boston Ma,Oct 2013 that ends in Tampa Fl.