Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 15th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Solo Male in LTR needs New Year's Eve roommate

Greetings, I am a single 40-yo Asian guy in search of someone to share a stateroom with me on the upcoming New Year's Eve cruise aboard the Princess Sapphire, departing from San Pedro, CA on Dec. 31st and returning on Jan 7th.

The ship will be cruising down to Cabo San Lucas for an overnight stay. Then stopping for a day at Ensenada on the way back. I'm an easy going professional who has some time away from his girlfriend.

I'm joining this cruise with my parents so I won't be truly solo but I do need to share a room with someone. The room will likely be a partially obstructed ocean view. Any takers?
Sponsored Links
Old November 20th, 2011, 01:52 AM
Familiar Face

Default Dec 31

Hello,
how much is the rate? I'm a single male 47 professional that has been on 20+ cruises. It sounds like a fun way to bring in 2012.
Mike
buy_sell_refi@yahoo.com