Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2011, 05:17 PM
CruiseWithMe

Default I am a single 49 year old male, 6'3" 200 lbs in shape. I have a balcony cabin and wou

I am a single 49 year old male, 6'3" 200 lbs in shape. I have a balcony cabin and would like to find a female date to come share the week with me. You don't need any money for the room, I am just looking for someone to come on an adventure with me. I am a generous and caring individual who just booked a cruise for two and had no idea who I was going to ask... so then I thought why not ask someone I don't know and just see where it takes us. Safe and sane parent here.
Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2012, 04:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am a 48 year old single white female. When is your cruise?
Old January 3rd, 2012, 01:13 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseWithMe View Post
I am a single 49 year old male, 6'3" 200 lbs in shape. I have a balcony cabin and would like to find a female date to come share the week with me. You don't need any money for the room, I am just looking for someone to come on an adventure with me. I am a generous and caring individual who just booked a cruise for two and had no idea who I was going to ask... so then I thought why not ask someone I don't know and just see where it takes us. Safe and sane parent here.
Ok your idea sounds like kind of crazy and full of adventure!! I am a 45 year old single woman and enjoy the cruise vacations. I have been with my family, solo and found other females to roommate with on this site but yet to try the week long date!! ! If you are interested why don't you give me a cell at 740 709 1280. The call could start the adverture and at the very least we both did something out of the standard box!!
PS As you know timing is everything so in this case you also need to give out the travel dates.
Old January 12th, 2012, 03:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! I'm Amy. I'm 29, military retired, half Irish/half Korean. Love to have fun and go on adventures. Would make a great companion. Been on 6 cruises. Like dressing up, going out, snorkeling, kayaking, just tanning on the beach with a corona. Silly, fun, sarcastic, quick witted. Let me know! PS I clean up very well to take to dinner and drinks and dancing at night.
Old February 11th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to yuneekme

Hi. I'm 49 SWF. FUN. Friendly, easy to get along with. Where is your cruise to and from? How long? You can write me at ya who as babygreeneyes62. Hope to hear from you. I can go anytime June or July, and possibly early Aug or late may.
Old February 15th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

I love cruising and love seeing different parts of the world. Have been on several cruises.
Pauline
Old February 15th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to MissVoyage

Hello,

I am Ukrainian nice woman of 33 years old. I am interested in your proposition. I'm replying to add first time, thus I dont know if message will appear on wall or your private box. If you are interested please reply and I will send you my photo.

Regards
Old February 23rd, 2012, 04:41 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseWithMe View Post
Hi there...could be interested. do you have a contact e-mail?
Old February 28th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Familiar Face

hello i would glad to contribute to fees iwas planning on spending about 300 for a five day cruise what are the dates and details i love cruises and looking for room shares to cut cost so i can go on two to three ayear. i was hoping for a mrch cruise after the 12th (Monday onward) email me reginaparis47@gmail.com
Old February 28th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Did you find a lady to cruise with from Ava in England
Old March 1st, 2012, 11:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to BrightSunshine

I would like to know about your cruise plans and I am interested in your offer. Naomi is my name, and may I ask your name.
Old March 13th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi how are you?
Im in Australia and wondering where are you travelling from?
for now
kas