CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   I am a single 49 year old male, 6'3" 200 lbs in shape. I have a balcony cabin and wou (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/386060-i-am-single-49-year-old-male-63-200-lbs-shape-i-have-balcony-cabin-wou.html)

CruiseWithMe November 16th, 2011 04:17 PM

I am a single 49 year old male, 6'3" 200 lbs in shape. I have a balcony cabin and wou

I am a single 49 year old male, 6'3" 200 lbs in shape. I have a balcony cabin and would like to find a female date to come share the week with me. You don't need any money for the room, I am just looking for someone to come on an adventure with me. I am a generous and caring individual who just booked a cruise for two and had no idea who I was going to ask... so then I thought why not ask someone I don't know and just see where it takes us. Safe and sane parent here.

Nataly January 2nd, 2012 03:39 PM

Hi, I am a 48 year old single white female. When is your cruise?

rivergirls January 3rd, 2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CruiseWithMe (Post 1401669)
I am a single 49 year old male, 6'3" 200 lbs in shape. I have a balcony cabin and would like to find a female date to come share the week with me. You don't need any money for the room, I am just looking for someone to come on an adventure with me. I am a generous and caring individual who just booked a cruise for two and had no idea who I was going to ask... so then I thought why not ask someone I don't know and just see where it takes us. Safe and sane parent here.

Ok your idea sounds like kind of crazy and full of adventure!! I am a 45 year old single woman and enjoy the cruise vacations. I have been with my family, solo and found other females to roommate with on this site but yet to try the week long date!! LOL! If you are interested why don't you give me a cell at 740 709 1280. The call could start the adverture and at the very least we both did something out of the standard box!!
PS As you know timing is everything so in this case you also need to give out the travel dates.

Amygal January 12th, 2012 02:58 AM

Hi! I'm Amy. I'm 29, military retired, half Irish/half Korean. Love to have fun and go on adventures. Would make a great companion. Been on 6 cruises. Like dressing up, going out, snorkeling, kayaking, just tanning on the beach with a corona. Silly, fun, sarcastic, quick witted. Let me know! PS I clean up very well to take to dinner and drinks and dancing at night.

yuneekme February 11th, 2012 02:37 PM

Hi. I'm 49 SWF. FUN. Friendly, easy to get along with. Where is your cruise to and from? How long? You can write me at ya who as babygreeneyes62. Hope to hear from you. I can go anytime June or July, and possibly early Aug or late may.

paulinewin February 15th, 2012 12:14 AM

Hi,

I love cruising and love seeing different parts of the world. Have been on several cruises.
Pauline

MissVoyage February 15th, 2012 09:05 AM

Hello,

I am Ukrainian nice woman of 33 years old. I am interested in your proposition. I'm replying to add first time, thus I dont know if message will appear on wall or your private box. If you are interested please reply and I will send you my photo.

Regards

funaussieinsf February 23rd, 2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CruiseWithMe (Post 1401669)

Hi there...could be interested. do you have a contact e-mail?

cruisequeen47 February 27th, 2012 11:49 PM

hello i would glad to contribute to fees iwas planning on spending about 300 for a five day cruise what are the dates and details i love cruises and looking for room shares to cut cost so i can go on two to three ayear. i was hoping for a mrch cruise after the 12th (Monday onward) email me reginaparis47@gmail.com

AVA english February 28th, 2012 10:23 AM

Did you find a lady to cruise with from Ava in England

BrightSunshine March 1st, 2012 10:30 PM

I would like to know about your cruise plans and I am interested in your offer. Naomi is my name, and may I ask your name.

KarenAnn March 13th, 2012 04:08 PM

Hi how are you?
Im in Australia and wondering where are you travelling from?
for now
kas