Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

View Poll Results: Why purchase a cabin 1st & then desperately search for a stranger to room with?
You weren't thinking clearly. 1 100.00%
The person you thought would accompany you suddenly passed away. 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Familiar Face

Michelle,
I received a message from you about cruising and have been unsuccessful in getting a message to you from this CruiseMates.com website. This website sucks when it comes to user friendliness. My message comes back undeliverable. Please respond to this email address (lvd3161@gmail.com) and not through the CruiseMates.com site so that I know that you received this message.

A copy of my original post is below.
I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise and I love music, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time in the future let me know.
Old February 4th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Familiar Face

I am not sure about the weather in Barcelona. Is it hot and sunny there because I usually cruise Caribbean because it is always hot and sunny in the Caribbean?

I received a message from you about cruising and have been unsuccessful in getting a message to you from this CruiseMates.com website. My message comes back undeliverable. Please respond to this email address (lvd3161@gmail.com) and not through the CruiseMates.com site so that I know that you received this message.

A copy of my original post is below.

Serial Cruiser Seeking Same
I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise and I love music, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time in the future let me know.
Old February 4th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Familiar Face

Jo how much is the flight? I love Princess Ships.