Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 3rd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Familiar Face

Thumbs up Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! Ahoy, me Hearties! I seek a cruisemate to scour the seven seas

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! Ahoy, me Hearties! I seek a cruisemate to scour the seven seas on an 11 night Norwegian Dawn cruise on one of these dates:
Jan 4 , Jan 25, Feb 15, Mar 7, Mar 28, 2012

My short Resume:
Veteran cruiser
Non smoker, non snorer, early riser, occasional drinker
Very mellow, respectful and easy to get along with
A selective partier.
Adventurous, Fun person,
Wacky sense of the absurd
Sly humor.
Limited baggage
Cunning intelligence
Education: Master of Innuendo and Snappy Comeback degree.
Single, straight, white, widowed, mcdreamy male seeks cruisemate. I do enjoy delectable dining, live music and watching the karaoke, enjoy the poolside relaxation and hot tubs, fun foods, outdoor movie screens, iconic scenes, secret beaches, exotic snorkeling and other essential luxuries. I really enjoy it all! I am flexible on arrangements. Just looking for another male or female adventure partner - any age, no preference at all, to avoid single supplement.

So say aye, aye. Batten down the hatches. Step lively. Put a missive into my computer with any questions you may have. Don't be left ashore with the landlubbers.

Remember: "But better die than live mechanically a life that is a repetition of repetitions."
-D.H. Lawrence
Sponsored Links
Old December 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Familiar Face

hi
I am interested in your cruise. Write me at sclearyy@yahoo.com and tell me more.
Old December 5th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy101 View Post
hi
I am interested in your cruise. Write me at sclearyy@yahoo.com and tell me more.
Pick a cruise date and we can arrange to discuss details. Thanks.