Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 13th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Familiar Face

Default Celebrity March 19th Western Carb share?

I am interested in finding a male or female interested in a five day Celebrity Millennium cruise out of Miami Monday March 19th thru Saturday. Stops in Cozumel and Roatan and costs $399 plus taxes and tip for an inside cabin.

I am a 42 yr old GWM looking for someone to share costs, have dinner and shows? I am a non-smoker, easy going. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old December 13th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i'm in s.c. and would like to drive to charleston, jacksonville, and port canaveral for cruises or possibly drive farther if i find someone along the route so we can take one car and share the driving. i'm not crazy about flying. i haven't been on celebrity but i've been to cozumel a few times and roatan once and the ports are not all that thrilling to me but thats ok. would you do a cruise out of one of those 3 ports?

male/48/straight/non smoker
Old December 14th, 2011, 01:06 AM
First Mate

Hi jc5 and toffee,

i might be interested in driving to Jax for a quick cruise Feb or later, message me when you could go.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old December 14th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, thank you both your replys. I am going on a 3 night Bahamas cruise out of Canaveral in February so I would not be looking to go on another cruise out of Jacksonville or Charleston at this time. I would be up for future cruises in the summer or fall, I would like to sail on Princess eventually. I would llike to try to find someone for the March Celebrity cruise also. Thanks again.