Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for fun roomy for Jan 13th on equinox for 10 nights.

I prefer straight SWF. I am straight 42 yr old female. My birthday is the 14th and would love to go on this one if I can find a good fit with a buddy to cruise with! Please get back to me ASAP!!! I love everything about cruises and love to grab fun transportation like 4 wheelers when allowed on main roads and go in and see it all and truly experience the location! I am easy going, not a big partier but do like to have fun and a couple cocktails at times. I run on the track on sea days and then hang at the pool and take in the activities! Love getting dressed up for dinner and love the open seating they have on the Equinox! Love the comedy shows and anything that includes the guests!

Hope to hear back from peeps soon and get this booked!!!

Thanks,

Michelle
Sponsored Links
Old December 17th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

This cruise might work for me. I have the time off and I like the itinerary. We pretty much enjoy the same things. Please let me know if you still have an opening?