Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 24th, 2011, 04:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SWM - new to cruises looking for roommate

I'd like to take a couple cruises, but the single sub is a bit much. I've looked at some cheep ones but I've not set my mind on them, I'm willing to consider others. No prejudice on gender, age... I'm 35, easy to get along with, active, non-smoker.
Sponsored Links
Old December 25th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Familiar Face

Default re: share a cabin

Hey there,
I'm Chris from Ontario, Canada, 33, SWM as well; I currently have a cruise booked for the southern caribbean leaving out of San Juan, Puerto Rico on May 6th - 13th (Sunday to Sunday). Originally, a friend had booked with me but had to back out due to family reasons, so I'm now looking to fill their spot in my cabin in order to keep the cost reasonable for myself. I'm going down with my parent's also, something of a long awaited family vacation, they are in their early 50's and are all about having a good time too. The ports we stop in are St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, Barbados & St. Thomas and one sea day. I'm very easy to get along with, i'll be finishing up my semester (I'm a full time student) before we leave so I'm looking to unwind and have a good time. This will be my 3rd cruise and I've done eastern and western caribbean, this will be my first for the southern so I'm really looking forward. The ship we are on is the Carnival Victory, a ship I've actually cruised on before and it was great. They have recently remodeled the entire ship so should be a lot of upgrades.
Anyways, that's it in a nutshell, if you are interested and would like to chat some, message me back and we'll go from there.
Chris
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by smayor View Post
I'd like to take a couple cruises, but the single sub is a bit much. I've looked at some cheep ones but I've not set my mind on them, I'm willing to consider others. No prejudice on gender, age... I'm 35, easy to get along with, active, non-smoker.
hey just read your thread--am going to bahamas 2day/2nights for only $100.00 including meals sharing cabin last wk of jan or 1st wk of feb. if interested?
Old January 8th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm thinking about an 8 day cruise on the Carnival Valor, departing Miami on Feb. 18th and visiting the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Curacao and Aruba. I'm swm, 55, and I'm not looking for someone to hang out with during the cruise. Just interested in sharing the cost and avoiding the single supplement. Let me know if you might be interested. - Jeff
Old January 12th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! I'm Amy. I'm 29, military retired, half Irish/half Korean. Love to have fun and go on adventures. Would make a great companion. Been on 6 cruises. Like dressing up, going out, snorkeling, kayaking, just tanning on the beach with a corona. Silly, fun, sarcastic, quick witted. Let me know!

Where is the cruise going out of? It def sounds like fun.
Old January 17th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi My name is JP and I have never cruised before and I was considering going on one by myself and I came across this cruisemate webpage. I have not set my mind on one because I have not come to a decision. But I saw your ad and I am considering cruising solo. I am a STRAIGHT single male 36yrs old, nonsmoker from Chicago. I am very respectful and easy going as well as outgoing. If I go on a cruise it will need to leave a port here in the US. I am thinking about late spring if I book and I need a cruisemate. Let me know if you have any ideas or if you are even interested in any upcoming cruises. Maybe we could coordinate a possible singles cruise and just have a blast? JP
Old January 18th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi if you are looking for a Cruiser I like to take 3 or more a yr. I have taken 9 cruises and like to do more. If interested let me know.

-Craig Smith-
Old January 21st, 2012, 05:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to mdpooh719
Wink

im a 22yr old female, from md. looking to cruise as well. within the next few months. im easy going as well, fun, non smoker, and love to cruise
Old January 23rd, 2012, 12:34 AM
Familiar Face

SWF 55 yo looking for cruise companion on upcoming April 6, 2012 cruise from Singapore to Cape Town. Let me know if you are interested: travelartist2003@yahoo.com
Old January 23rd, 2012, 07:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via MSN to cruisemates2

Hello, I am planning a trip to Alaska with Holland of America in September but the single supplement is absolutely stupid.I am easy going and laid back in life.I am from England.
Please contact.I am 44 years old and have travelled all over the world.

Thanks

Kevin
Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Kind of tryin t go to hawaii from LAX maybe june but id rather go in style. At least a deck. Holland america
Old February 11th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking for a cabin mate for a July cruise on Carnival Freedom. I have a balcony room already reserved on Lido deck. I am a young 53 yr. old female traveling with a group of family members but I am the only one who is not a couple. (divorced) Not looking for a love connection just a travel buddy and some one to hang out with every now and then. I am a smoker but a very courteous one. Always outside and only in designated areas. Let me know if you might be interested. Thanks, Debbie
Old February 11th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to yuneekme

Hi. I'm also a newbie to cruising. I'm 49 SWF. Young at heart and mind. Non smoker, light social drinker. Not a theif or complainer. Easy to get along with! Friendly. I'm looking to cruise in June or July. Hopefully Europe. Please contact me and let me know if you'd like to talk and see if we can make it work. Thanks. Lois.