Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 28th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Post Looking for someone to share a cabin/cost of transatlantic cruise, $500

Hello! I am Alex 24, looking for a companion to share the cost of a cabin for a transatlantic cruise to Spain (Barcelona or Malaga) on april or may. I found a good deal on 14 april, from Miami, FL, to Barcelona, Spain for $500, with Norwegian Cruise Line.
I am quiet, educated, neat, non-smoker and low maintenance.
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingus View Post
Hello! I am Alex 24, looking for a companion to share the cost of a cabin for a transatlantic cruise to Spain (Barcelona or Malaga) on april or may. I found a good deal on 14 april, from Miami, FL, to Barcelona, Spain for $500, with Norwegian Cruise Line.
Thanks!
Hi Alex--do not want to waste your time--so is clean non-smoking considerate safe gay guy ok?
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default transatlantic trip april 15

hello there my name is curt and would very much like to share the costs of a transatlantic cruise with someone. i have tentative plans to leave in april from new orleans but am flexible. i would however like to lock the plans in. please contact me at 360-335-1913.
Old January 10th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi alex

Hi alex my name is clarence I'm a 28 year old black male. I'm looking for a roomate for the same trip. From what i can see the trip is one way and you have to find your own way back. How are you planning on getting back? I have the cash for the trip now i would like to lock it in as soon as possible if its ok with you. This is the only one offered at this price as far as i know. My email is ceasteve51@gmail.com or my number is 864-337-2475 you can text me. I'm really interested in going on this cruise.
Old January 12th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! I'm Amy. I'm 29, military retired, half Irish/half Korean. Love to have fun and go on adventures. Would make a great companion. Been on 6 cruises. Like dressing up, going out, snorkeling, kayaking, just tanning on the beach with a corona. Silly, fun, sarcastic, quick witted. Let me know!
Old January 13th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordboy9readysetgo View Post
Hi Alex--do not want to waste your time--so is clean non-smoking considerate safe gay guy ok?
i am sorry, NO gay guys...
Old January 13th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Thanks!
Hi Alex how goes it? My name is merle and have been searching for nice clean non-smoker to enjoy cruise. am a SGWM and no expectations except as mentioned. If interested could you send me more details as i do have flexible enough schedule and also have the required docs. Yes the cost of single cruises is prohibitive for me but a share would accomplish necessary savings. Thank you Merle
Old February 5th, 2012, 03:15 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Thanks!
Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE 'buddy' WANTED (MIA / FLL Port)

WANTED cruise-cabin room mate ..........

Retired professional female FL resident, seeks an independent cabin-cost sharing 'buddy' (lady/strictly platonic)
for Transatlantic cruise leaving Florida Port mid April 2012 arriving late April 2012 at
BARCELONA, Spain.

I have priced and have a courtesy hold until Monday on RCCL Liberty of the Seas from MIA to Barcelona departing April 14.2012 arriving Barcelona April 28. 2012; my hold is on a single guarateed inside cabin - the price - if shared for this guarantee inside would be slightly less than $700.00 incl. all taxes;
if an ocean-view / balcony cabin (Same price at this very moment) is to be shared, we are looking at a guarantee (meaning no assigned stateroom! - [until boarding !] thus, stateroom could be anywhere on the ship incl having an obstructed view - which would be just fine with me!) booking for this category is less than $950 incl taxes p.p. on the CELEBRITY SOLSTICE departing Fort Lauderdale April 15. 2012
arriving Barcelona April 29.2012.
Both sailings feature 4/5 docking ports on route through the Caribbean / Mediterranean.
My name is Gale and I live in the Ft. Myers Area.
Looking forward to hear from you, ideally with a phone number for me to call you.
Old February 11th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Familiar Face

I got no problem with a gay guy as long as you are financially able to take care of yourself and can keep your issues to yourself. I am independent and looking for a cabinmate who is also. Apr 18 Miami to Malaga Spain for $419.
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Thanks!
Hello Alex,
I am looking to share a cabin during this time. I am a 62 year old male and I am looking for a cheap, one way cruise to Europe and to then travel around Europe for a month.

Let me know how much the shared ticket price would be. I am really looking for a cheap place to sleep on the cruise. I don't smoke or party.

Let me know if we can work this out. I am in Florida at this time.

Thanks
Old January 8th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Captain

This post was made 2011, his cruise is long past. Might want to search for a newer option or post your own topic.

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries
Old January 9th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Familiar Face

vacationstogo.com
cruise transatlantic, under 600 April 14 or 21st. Heading to Lisbon. 14 days This is the cost for a single person.
YOu may want to check out rather than try to find someone to share with unless you are just not interested in going alone.
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Alex,
I just looked at the same cruise and would like to share. Jim.
SWM, 76, college ed., straight. jvm2224@hotmail.com
Old January 10th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to andruir

Quote:
Thanks!
I like that. I would like to go. I am 52yo Hispanic male living in SLC and I would like to go in a transatlantic. My email andruir@yahoo.com
Old March 18th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Familiar Face

Default I booked the Epic for 4/20 out of Miami...now, looking to share the ride, unbeatable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
Hello Alex,
I am looking to share a cabin during this time. I am a 62 year old male and I am looking for a cheap, one way cruise to Europe and to then travel around Europe for a month.

Let me know how much the shared ticket price would be. I am really looking for a cheap place to sleep on the cruise. I don't smoke or party.

Let me know if we can work this out. I am in Florida at this time.

Thanks
Hi Andruir,
I'm gigi...already booked on the Epic 4/20 from Miami to Barcelona 5/1. If you haven't found a cruise mate yet and would like to travel with me...your price INCLUDING all taxes and fees PLUS a $100 shipboard credit is $466...TOTAL!!!
As you can see by my profile, I am retired, a widow, 63 yrs, a non-smoking big and happy lady...after catching some flamenco shows and the Parc Guell and Casa-Museu Gaudi in Barcelona and seeing the Guggenheim in Bilbao, I will be spending 3 months solo vagabonding around the EU and the UK and returning July 20 on the QM2 out of Southampton.
Old March 18th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Familiar Face

Default Booked Epic on 4/20 Miami/Barc. Now looking to share the ride, unbeatable price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerospace View Post
This post was made 2011, his cruise is long past. Might want to search for a newer option or post your own topic.
Hi Aerospace...
I'm gigi...already booked on the Epic 4/20 from Miami to Barcelona 5/1. If you want a great way to get to Europe and would like to travel with me...your price INCLUDING all taxes and fees PLUS a $100 shipboard credit is $466...TOTAL!!!
As you can see by my profile, I am retired, a widow, 63 yrs, a non-smoking big and happy lady...after catching some flamenco shows and the Parc Guell and Casa-Museu Gaudi in Barcelona and seeing the Guggenheim in Bilbao, I will be spending 3 months solo vagabonding around the EU and the UK and returning July 20 on the QM2 out of Southampton.
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Familiar Face

Default Booked Epic on 4/20 Miami/Barc. Now looking to share the ride, unbeatable price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim212 View Post
Hi Alex,
I just looked at the same cruise and would like to share. Jim.
SWM, 76, college ed., straight. jvm2224@hotmail.com
Hi Jim,
I'm gigi...already booked on the Epic 4/20 from Miami to Barcelona 5/1. If you haven't found a cruise mate yet and would like to travel with me...your price INCLUDING all taxes and fees PLUS a $100 shipboard credit is $466...TOTAL!!!