Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 30th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for Adventursome Person Ready to See New Places

Retired at an early age and would like to travel with like-minded people. Iím open to many forms of travel and love cruising to different locations. Currently based in Houston, Texas, but meeting at a different port is no problem. Physically fit African American male, 46 years young, single, no kids, financially independent, non-smoker, organized, respectful, and open-minded.
If I had to describe myself from A to Z, I say IímÖ. Adventuresome, Bashful, Compassionate, Dynamic, Expressive, Friendly, Gentle, Happy, Intuitive, Jubilant, Kind, Loving, Manish, Nice, Open-minded, Passionate, Quirky, Receptive, Sensitive, Tender, Unselfish, Vivacious, Willing, X-citing, Youthful and Zany!
Iím open to any ideas regarding where and when to go. Share your ideas and letís see what we can come up with.

Howard
Sponsored Links
Old February 20th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Good Morning

I am a SWF 53 yr young looking for a roommate for a 7 night cruise to eastern carribean on July 14 2012 out of Ft. Lauderdale. I already have a balcony room reserved and would like to find someone to share the cost. I'm traveling with a group of 7 family members (all adult) and I am the odd woman out. I'm not looking for romance, just a new friend. If you think you would be interested let me know and we can talk more. Have a great day. Debbie:-)
Old February 27th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Howard,

I'm an early retired American Expat living in Brazil now.

I'm looking for someone to share cabin on one of the March or April cruises from Brazil to Europe listed below. Let me know if you are interested.

Richard

Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go

Show Cruise Information