Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 30th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Familiar Face

Default TransAtlantic 2012 Seeking RoomMate

Hello All,
I am SWF Non Smoker looking for someone to pay their half so I can avoid single supplement. I don't have any specific transatlantic planned at this point but have a few in mind. I am easy going try to get up early no party type. I prefer someone who is on somewhat of a schedule but I don't want to be in bed at 8pm. I almost always get off first thing on ports and will be an early riser for port days. I usually do not take ship excursions and instead research and do things on my own. I am hard core when it comes to walking and exploring ports. You don't have to do everything with me but would be nice to have someone to eat dinner with tea times and ports if you can hang. I have been on princess and I prefer a ship with washer and dryer for mid trip laundry. Very practical and Very trustworthy. I expect the same. Please No crazy Thief types. I am not dumb and have been stolen from in the past. I do not take kindly to people who steal and don't want to feel like I have to watch my crap 24 7 I would rather pay for the entire room. If you think you fit this description please pm me. I travel a lot and don't really need someone to travel with but I am thrifty and like to save when and where possible. Hey why not get 2 trips instead of 1 it's only logical in my mind.
Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2012, 03:04 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello! I am Alex 24, looking for a companion to share the cost of a cabin for a transatlantic cruise to Spain (Barcelona or Malaga) on april or may. I found a good deal on 14 april, from Miami, FL, to Barcelona, Spain for $500, with Norwegian Cruise Line. I am quiet, educated, neat, non-smoker and low maintenance.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 11:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi, I have a friend looking for a roommate on transatlantic

We are going on the Grandeur of the Seas, and it is running around $550 for a double room. My friend is looking for someone to room with, and is trying to also avoid the single supplement. She is a fun person, non smoker, and very dependable and trustworthy. The cruise is April 18. Let us know if you are interested, my best email is doriwarner@aol.com .
Old January 3rd, 2012, 02:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I, too, would like to travel transatlantic, and am thinking doing a spring and fall voyage (doing so can save on r/t airfare). I've been on three transatlantic cruises and love 'em! Like yourself, I prefer adventureering on my own two feet or using public transport (rather than ship's excursions). I'm easy going, courteous and respectful of personal time and space. Favored lines are Princess, Celebrity, MSC and Royal Carib and Holland-America.
Old January 4th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Location: District of Columbia area (but seldom there since retirement)

Like you, I'm looking to travel to Europe by cruise ship from the US during the repositioning period that begins in March.

There seem to be several options currently available, prices may come down as the embarkation dates near:

Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go

Would like to find someone to share the double occupancy cabin on one of these cruises or any other like them.
Old January 6th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Familiar Face

I think we could be a match.... I could ditto just about everything you mentioned on your last one. Would love to hear from you at silviaeaston at ya who
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hello there my name is curt, i'm 47, quiet and mellow. i would very much like to share the costs of a transatlantic cruise with someone. i have tentative plans to leave in april from new orleans to barcelona but am flexible. i would however like to lock the plans in asap. please contact me at 360-335-1913 or cascadetrekker@gmail.com.
Old January 9th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Need roomie for Dec 2012 Transatlantic

Hi all,
I'm a straight SWF, non smoker age 51, looking to find a cabinmate to save some money.
I'm booked on Princess on the Dec transatlantic leaving Rome. It is an inside cabin. I'm usually up and about by 7 or 7:30 AM depending on the evening before or what the port holds that day. And I get to bed at around 11PM. I do like to work out so if that bugs you, please don't reply. I work out in the fitness area. I'm not a party person only a drink now and then. Just looking for a simple person willing to pay for part of the room.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Jo
Old January 11th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug350 View Post
I, too, would like to travel transatlantic, and am thinking doing a spring and fall voyage (doing so can save on r/t airfare). I've been on three transatlantic cruises and love 'em! Like yourself, I prefer adventureering on my own two feet or using public transport (rather than ship's excursions). I'm easy going, courteous and respectful of personal time and space. Favored lines are Princess, Celebrity, MSC and Royal Carib and Holland-America.
Hi Doug, I would just like your opinion on trans Atlantics as you mention you have done 3. What time of year were they and how rough was the sea? I would really like to do one and have my eye on the Carnaval Breeze repositioning cruise towards the end of the year.
The thing is, I get seriously sea sick. I absolutely love cruising and have done quite a few Mexican cruises on both coasts. On those coastal type cruises I am mostly OK with pills and those wrist band things. However I am a bit nervouse of the Atlantic (open sea).
Your opinion would be most appreciated.

Regards
Jay
Old January 12th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Travel chick

I found a cabin mate last fall for the TA back to the states. it worked out well. i am easy going person. well traveled and have cruised a lot. So, i know how cruise travel is,

like you I just want to avoid over- paying.

My prefered line is royal caribbean since I am a plus member and get good perks and discounts.

I'd like to take the Liberty or similar ship to Barcelona in April.

Let me know if you want to talk more and I'll start looking at itineraries,

Happy Planning,
Laura

married female 48 from california
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Dec transatlantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelChick View Post
Hello All,
I am SWF Non Smoker looking for someone to pay their half so I can avoid single supplement. I don't have any specific transatlantic planned at this point but have a few in mind. I am easy going try to get up early no party type. I prefer someone who is on somewhat of a schedule but I don't want to be in bed at 8pm. I almost always get off first thing on ports and will be an early riser for port days. I usually do not take ship excursions and instead research and do things on my own. I am hard core when it comes to walking and exploring ports. You don't have to do everything with me but would be nice to have someone to eat dinner with tea times and ports if you can hang. I have been on princess and I prefer a ship with washer and dryer for mid trip laundry. Very practical and Very trustworthy. I expect the same. Please No crazy Thief types. I am not dumb and have been stolen from in the past. I do not take kindly to people who steal and don't want to feel like I have to watch my crap 24 7 I would rather pay for the entire room. If you think you fit this description please pm me. I travel a lot and don't really need someone to travel with but I am thrifty and like to save when and where possible. Hey why not get 2 trips instead of 1 it's only logical in my mind.
Hey Travelchick,
I'm a SWF, non smoker, looking for a roomie that fits your above description.
I'm booked in an inside room on Princess leaving Rome Dec 2. I like what you've said. In fact it sounds like me.
Contact me at johnson.jandbjohnson@gmail.com if interested.
Jo
Old February 5th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Hello All,
Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE 'buddy' WANTED (MIA / FLL Port)

WANTED cruise-cabin room mate ..........

Retired professional female FL resident, seeks an independent cabin-cost sharing 'buddy' (lady/strictly platonic)
for Transatlantic cruise leaving Florida Port mid April 2012 arriving late April 2012 at
BARCELONA, Spain.

I have priced and have a courtesy hold until Monday on RCCL Liberty of the Seas from MIA to Barcelona departing April 14.2012 arriving Barcelona April 28. 2012; my hold is on a single guarateed inside cabin - the price - if shared for this guarantee inside would be slightly less than $700.00 incl. all taxes;
if an ocean-view / balcony cabin (Same price at this very moment) is to be shared, we are looking at a guarantee (meaning no assigned stateroom! - [until boarding !] thus, stateroom could be anywhere on the ship incl having an obstructed view - which would be just fine with me!) booking for this category is less than $950 incl taxes p.p. on the CELEBRITY SOLSTICE departing Fort Lauderdale April 15. 2012
arriving Barcelona April 29.2012.
Both sailings feature 4/5 docking ports on route through the Caribbean / Mediterranean.
My name is Gale and I live in the Ft. Myers Area.
Looking forward to hear from you, ideally with a phone number for me to call you.
Old February 5th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic 2012

Hi,

I'm looking for someone as a cabin mate on the Pacific Princess from Rome on 12/02/12 thru 12/20/12 - arrives in Ft Lauderdale. I have an outside cabin booked for $2000 plus airfare and any excursions you may want to go on.

I am also a non-smoker, very easy going, can sleep thru anything like snoring, TV, etc.
I will also try to PM you. I'm kind of new at this.

Harriet
hgtuch50@verizon.net

Quote:
Hello All,
Old March 8th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there. I am too non smoker, early riser, swf, experienced transatlantic cruiser, love to walk on ship decks and independent traveler. Would like to take cruise originating in Florida & completing in italy, Spain or France. Contact me if interested thanks :-)
P.S. very honest, kind, considerate, & tidy. Speak fluent Italian & conversational French ...
Old March 9th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey,
Sorry I already found a cabinmate.
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Familiar Face

Default T/A cruise on Celebrity Soltice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warum View Post
Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE 'buddy' WANTED (MIA / FLL Port)

WANTED cruise-cabin room mate ..........

Retired professional female FL resident, seeks an independent cabin-cost sharing 'buddy' (lady/strictly platonic)
for Transatlantic cruise leaving Florida Port mid April 2012 arriving late April 2012 at
BARCELONA, Spain.

I have priced and have a courtesy hold until Monday on RCCL Liberty of the Seas from MIA to Barcelona departing April 14.2012 arriving Barcelona April 28. 2012; my hold is on a single guarateed inside cabin - the price - if shared for this guarantee inside would be slightly less than $700.00 incl. all taxes;
if an ocean-view / balcony cabin (Same price at this very moment) is to be shared, we are looking at a guarantee (meaning no assigned stateroom! - [until boarding !] thus, stateroom could be anywhere on the ship incl having an obstructed view - which would be just fine with me!) booking for this category is less than $950 incl taxes p.p. on the CELEBRITY SOLSTICE departing Fort Lauderdale April 15. 2012
arriving Barcelona April 29.2012.
Both sailings feature 4/5 docking ports on route through the Caribbean / Mediterranean.
My name is Gale and I live in the Ft. Myers Area.
Looking forward to hear from you, ideally with a phone number for me to call you.
Hi, Gale:
I sent you a Private Message.
If you are still looking for a cabin mate for April 15 - 29, Trans/Atlantic on the Soltice, I have a, great location, balcony cabin on a courtesy hold until tomorrow, March 11.
The price is terrific $749.00 + $131.39 PP/DO.
If anyone else is interested in sharing a cabin, on this cruise, please let me know me know ASAP.
Send me a Private Message.
The cruise must be booked and full payment made ty tomorrow.
Thanks,
JOAN
Old March 13th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Familiar Face

hi there... I, too, am looking for a cabin mate... SWF, fun, tidy, considerate...thanks!
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SWF looking for Cruisemate on Transatlantic in Apr. or May 2012

SWF looking for a roommate on any repositioning Transatlantic cruise in April or May 2012 from MIA or FLL to any place in Europe. I am a non smoker, don`t like to party, don`t drink much alcohol, don`t do drugs, early riser, very responsible, dependable. Strictly platonic. Looking for a same sex companion. I am fairly independent, but it would be nicer to have somebody to talk to over dinner. I also want to split the cost of having to pay for a double. If we get along well, we might also go on excursions together? I am a first time cruiser, but I think I would prefer to explore a port on my own, with a companion, not organized by the cruise. I am a retired professional, college educated, German, 49 and have lived in the U.S. for 20 years. I am multi -lingual, love to read and write and travel. I love art, museums, monuments, ruins, history and culture. I would prefer somebody mature, no party animal. Somebody who is fairly clean and orderly, just not a clean freak. I am frugal, but not obsessively so. I swim and snorkle, and look forward to meeting an interesting easy going woman.
Regina
Old March 15th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Familiar Face

hi there.... sounds like maybe we could be a good match...I, too, and multilingual (italian/french/eng) anyway, have taken over a dozen ta crossings...love them...am interested in going anywhere in europe...though my final desitinaiton in Capri...where I spend my summers... so there are a few that actually stop in capri or i can simply finish in roma...and take the train from there to naples. :-) i share you overall qualities and am very considerate, ticy, and poiltely social. I tend to rise early (love my mornings) and then enjoy socializing the ship at night. not a clubby in the wee hours gal..but tend to return to the cabin before midnight...

I like looking at the vacations to go sight for the listings...and then I usually book through either amex or delta (for the points). I am a swf, 51, athletic and healthy, non-smoker...enjoy traveling tremendously1 you cna call if you wish...504-491-9997...thanks! until then...emma
Old March 15th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Familiar Face

am interested in doing the same... non-smoker, multi-lingual, social, athletic, independent, freindly...and experienced ta cruiser...(over 12 +) ...swf, straight...fashion designer...would like to finish in italy (roma) but can also do barcelona...and go from there...contact me if interested...lamodabella@gmail.com ... emma
Old April 21st, 2012, 03:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, did you find anyone to share a room with? If not, when were you thinking of cruising?
Best,
Annie
Old June 7th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Familiar Face

Hi... Interested in the QM2 June 17th crossing?

I am SWF, young 52 straight, honest, considerate, polite. I have just taken the May crossing from NYC & would love to do it again.

Thanks