CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Late Jan-Early Feb Caribbean Cruisemate Wanted! Male, Athletic and in my 40's (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/386838-late-jan-early-feb-caribbean-cruisemate-wanted-male-athletic-my-40s.html)

sorpasso January 2nd, 2012 07:11 PM

Late Jan-Early Feb Caribbean Cruisemate Wanted! Male, Athletic and in my 40's

Hello All,
I am a man in my 40's but look and feel and act younger, am a responsible single father. I am looking to go on a cruise towards the end of Jan or first week of February, preferably to the Carribean for about 7-8 nights.
I need a roommate. I prefer a female but male of same age or younger is fine too as long as they are clean, and not in to too much craziness! I am no prude and would like to have a great time though.
Females- no expectations, no problems. I am a gentleman.
Here is a link to my photos so you can see I don't look like Charlie Manson!! ;)

Pictures by xsorpassox - Photobucket

Please respond here or to my personal email at xsorpassox@yahoo.com
Ciao,
Mark

Amygal January 12th, 2012 03:12 AM

Hi! I'm Amy. I'm 29, military retired, half Irish/half Korean. Love to have fun and go on adventures. Would make a great companion. Been on 6 cruises. Like dressing up, going out, snorkeling, kayaking, just tanning on the beach with a corona. Silly, fun, sarcastic, quick witted. Let me know!

Snoozeman January 12th, 2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorpasso (Post 1407971)
Hello All,
I am a man in my 40's but look and feel and act younger, am a responsible single father. I am looking to go on a cruise towards the end of Jan or first week of February, preferably to the Carribean for about 7-8 nights.
I need a roommate. I prefer a female but male of same age or younger is fine too as long as they are clean, and not in to too much craziness! I am no prude and would like to have a great time though.
Females- no expectations, no problems. I am a gentleman.
Here is a link to my photos so you can see I don't look like Charlie Manson!! ;)

Pictures by xsorpassox - Photobucket

Please respond here or to my personal email at xsorpassox@yahoo.com
Ciao,
Mark

Hi Mark

Welcome to Cruisemates!

Is this the Mark from Boston area? If so, see you in March!

sorpasso January 18th, 2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amygal (Post 1409297)
Hi! I'm Amy. I'm 29, military retired, half Irish/half Korean. Love to have fun and go on adventures. Would make a great companion. Been on 6 cruises. Like dressing up, going out, snorkeling, kayaking, just tanning on the beach with a corona. Silly, fun, sarcastic, quick witted. Let me know!

Hi Amy,
Have you booked anything yet? Where do you live? I've been a little busy but time is running out so I realize I need to get on the ball!
Drop me an email at xsorpassox@yahoo.com

sorpasso January 18th, 2012 01:37 AM

Hi Snoozeman,
No I am from California! I am still looking for a cabinmate, so if anyone is interested, drop me a line.
I am pretty flexible as long as I leave before Feb 1 on a 5-8 night cruise!
Mark