Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Familiar Face

Default SWM seeking a cruise mate for southern caribbean

Hey there,
I'm a straight SWM, 33, from Ontario, Canada hoping to find someone to share my cabin with on the Carnival Victory for the dates May 6th - May 13th (Sunday to Sunday) leaving out of San Juan, Puerto Rico and stopping at St. Kitts, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Barbados and St. Thomas.

Originally, I had booked the room with a friend of mine, but she had to back out due to family reasons, so I'm now looking to fill her spot in order to keep the cruise affordable. I'm going down with my parents as well, this will be their 7th cruise and they are always out to have a good time.

I'm very easy to get along with, humourous, relaxed and will just be finishing a hard semester at school before this trip, so I'll be looking forward to unwinding. I'm a non-smoker and would prefer the same, though age/sex doesn't matter, so long as the person is friendly and outgoing.
If this sounds like a situation you would be interested in, please feel free to message me back and we can go from there. Talk to you!
Chris
Sponsored Links
Old January 15th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Familiar Face

bumping it up
Old January 18th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Chris,
I am a 35 yr old guy from Charleston, SC. I have been on 9 cruises and was looking to go on more. I have one already for Feb. 4th and wanting to go on another. But my friends don't want too. I am a normal guy and love to cruise. Please send me the details on the pricing and the Itinerary for the cruise.

Best Regards,
Craig Smith
Old February 4th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Chris
My name is Shayla. I have never been on a cruise and it's number one on my things to do list. I am 29, my birthday is May 9 so this would be perfect.
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Have you found a cruise mate yet? I'm a SWF 40 yrs old, living in Calgary. What is the cost for the cruise? Is your airfare included?
Old March 6th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Familiar Face

bumping it up