Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Familiar Face

Default Princess Western Carb March 24

Hello, 42 yr non-smoker, WM looking to share Crown Princess from Fort Lauderdale to Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belieze and Cozumel.

Inside cabins currently cost $599 plus $94tax. This is a seven night cruise.

If interested or have any questions please send me a message.
Sponsored Links
Old January 10th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Any interest in doing the same cruise but on carnival march 18th out of tampa?
Old January 10th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Familiar Face

Default Princess cruise

Thank you for your reply. I am not available that date and I have sailed on Carnival a few times, I am looking to try a different cruise line.

Thanks very much!
Old February 5th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Familiar Face

Who are you? Your profile says nothing about you. Are you male or female? Trying to find a cruise partner to share a cabin with at the end of this month or next month..
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default Princess cruise

hello, I don't have a photo under my profile, but my post says white male 42 yrs old. I am now having to look for someone to share the same cruise on Apirl 14th as I need to give my employer a least a months notice.

If you have any specific questions please ask, thank you.
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Familiar Face

hello, swm straight just joined. 40,recently single and ant to still travel. how could i see the itinerary for this trip?
thanks,
micah
Old February 7th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Familiar Face

Default Princess cruise

Hello and thank you for your reply. I am looking to find a cabin mate April 14th, I need to give at least a months notice at work and I did not receive any interest for March.

If you go on the Princess web site, out of Ft Lauderdale on Crown Princess you can see the itinerary. It goes to Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belieze and Cozumel in that order. The current inside cabin price is $669 plus taxes/tip(about another $150). I will try to send a link, if that does not work please feel free to get in touch with me and I will try to answer any questions. Thanks again.

Princess Cruises: Details & Availability: Caribbean: Western Caribbean=
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:28 AM
Familiar Face

i'll take a look now. i have never cruised. are they all-inclusive or are you paying for everything on the ship?
Old February 8th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cost

In addition to the cruise fare, there are taxes/port fees and tips for the house keeping and wait staff (less than $200 I imagine). All alcohol is extra as is any shore excursions you may want to take. Parking a vehicle at a port can be pricey, about $20 per day unless you can find a better deal.

All food and entertainment is included in the price.

I hope this helps, thanks for asking.
Old February 8th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Familiar Face

sorry to be a pain my friend... could you try to give me an estimate of costs for my share. i am very interested. again, i have never cruised so i may have some questions
Old February 8th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Familiar Face

Default costs

No problem, this is a great site for information for singles looking to cruise no matter who you go with. There are a lot of people willing to answer questions. I have been on seven cruises myself, and enjoy it a lot.

On the cruise on Apirl 14th, the cruise fare was $669, taxes about $100 and gratuities about $100 and that is the price.

If you take shore excursions, the prices vary depending on the trip and I have seen trips between $50 such as a snorkle trip to $100 to rent an ATV etc. but they are optional trips when the ship goes into a port, you don't have to take a trip.

The food is free including room service, unless you decide you want to eat at a different resturant such as a steak house, and they usually charge about $25 to $35 for dinner, but that is optional. Tea and water served with dinner, soda and alcohol is an extra charge. Any entertainment on the ship such as comedy and other shows are included. If you park a car at the cruise port such as Ft Lauderdale, rates are about $20 per day per car, but there are several companies that have lots for about $10-12 day with a free shuttle to the port.

That's all I can think of right now, but glad to answer any questions you may have.
Old February 9th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Familiar Face

thanks for the info! i'll let you know before Saturday, if you are still looking. sounds exciting. i've seen a few nice cruises through the month, are you committed to Princess?
Old February 9th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise ideas

Hello, I am open to your ideas. I have been on Carnival, NCL and Royal Carb and was looking for a different cruise line. I am interested in Western Caribbean trips, have done Eastern several times. I prefer to leave out of Port Canaveral or Ft Lauderdale.

Let me know what your thougth are, I am looking for sometime in April possibly?

Thank you
Old February 9th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Familiar Face

the other cruises, were Celebrity and Holland but i am pretty sure, with both, we would have an additional day at sea( 1 less port day). i will check again. there were some pretty tough criticism on Holland food and dining.
Old February 10th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks, probably not, I am looking to go on a different line than Carnival. I the prices drop a lot let me know, thank you.