Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 21st, 2012, 12:05 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default looking for cruise mate may-june 2012 in carribean

Hi eveyone,
I'm ludovic, 28, straight, from belgium. I live in mexico for a year and love to travel. I have been to 63 countries so far and always looking to discover more... I am been wanting to do a cruise for a long time and I think this is the time for me. So I started to check and realised I don't want to pay that huge single supplement and would rather share a cabin with someone. I am an open mind, organised, friendly, photographer and easy to get along with person.
If you think you might be interested to share a great experience together, feel free to contact me. It can be either a guy or a girl, doesn't really matter, I like to think it is like in a hostel, where you meet all kind of people and sleep in the same room, for a budget purpose.
Have a great day

ludovic

PS: click on my name to see a picture of me, not sure how to put as profile picture
Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2012, 09:00 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to hytenjr

I want to take Southern Caribbean from San Juan cruise this winter. Also Baltic Sea cruise in summer. Would like to bike when in port.
I am 72 yr. Old, semi-retired Architect, who is very active (running, swimming, and biking, and occasional soccer with my granddaughter.) I've been to 30 countries and am looking to up the total.
I'm double your age but also stay in hostels when I travel.
robert_hyten@ekit.com
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:52 PM
Familiar Face

I will be ready for a cruise around that time. Let me know.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:49 AM
First Mate

hi ludovic,

You have the right idea in thinking of cruise mates as in a hostel, except if your cabinmate is American and over 40, I'd guess 95+% of them have never stayed in a hostel and would never sign up on CouchSurfing.

Good luck in your travels
Edwin
Old February 4th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello I am interested. Do you have more details such as location or price?