CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   I want to go onmy 1st cruise - 39 y.o. (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/387220-i-want-go-onmy-1st-cruise-39-y-o.html)

Singlegirl January 22nd, 2012 11:45 AM

I want to go onmy 1st cruise - 39 y.o.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I have never been on a cruise and I really would like to try one out. I don't want to go alone. I'm thinking a simple little singles cruise beings I'm single would be a good place to start. Please share your thoughts and idea's. I'm 39 years old but I don't want to go on no 40+ singles cruise. I wouldn't have much in common with that age group. I like loud music and some what of a party atmosphere but elegant dining is nice.

green_rd January 22nd, 2012 11:58 AM

Hi SingleGirl,

Welcome to Cruise Mates, there are a couple of options you might want to check out other than a specific "singles" cruise. These forums contain a section called "Seeking Cruise Companions" that seems quite active. This might allow you to find someone to share expenses on a regular cruise. Also, you might want to check out Norwegian Epic. It single cabins which would be full, well singles.

wgou812 January 22nd, 2012 06:03 PM

I am looking for someone to share a cabin with me next month on a cruise to the Caribbean. It would be perfect for your first cruise. I am 44 but I think you will find you have more in common with the group I will be with than you think. We like music!! If you are interested please send me a private message and I will give you all the details. Wayne

anhelp@mail.com January 25th, 2012 07:58 PM

My thoughts exactly :)

anhelp@mail.com January 25th, 2012 08:03 PM

trying to go somewhere warm

Hawii mexico I'm willing to pay cuz I'm up all nigh;)t sleep all day

PRINCESSP February 20th, 2012 12:48 AM

Hey! It's been a number of years since I've been on a cruise and looking to go again. Do you have any idea of where or when you want to go? I'm SWF 40 yrs old but look a lot younger. I'm pretty active and like have a good time. I'm up in Calgary, Canada.

latinoheat281 February 20th, 2012 10:40 AM

I know its prolly late already but I was think of taking a cruise in June or July hit me up if interested. I hope you can keep up with me cause I like to party, lol....

FTLZRH March 18th, 2012 09:13 AM

April 7th-14thApril 2012 any cruise out of florida

Hi i liked reading your ad...sounds like a good match - - i am looking for a roommate for a cruise in the particular week out of Florida - I am SWF 30's European and cruiseexperienced...however before i write more check my ad at the other message boards and looking forward to your reply
Rgs FTLZRH

cmoore73 March 30th, 2012 12:39 PM

Hello there I would possibly like to have you as a mate. I will go on my first cruise May 6 - 12th for my birthday which will be May 8. I want to do it big so I'm getting the best suite. I'm 38 but look 29-30..Email me if interested mrduran10@gmail.com

shark10 January 19th, 2013 10:55 AM

Im 47 Too old??

mayorm1 January 22nd, 2013 07:37 PM

Hey how are you? im 28 male im miami, looking to go on as a party wedding party everyone is late 20s early 30s its gonna be a blast. April 6-11 carinval victory jam to mex to miami let me know

aroundTheworld January 28th, 2013 05:59 PM

try Vacations to go .com, they have single cruising in groups, under 40 and over 40, hosted or non-hosted and they find u a cabin mate if wanted/needed.