Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 22nd, 2014, 12:04 PM
Familiar Face

Tom,

I am a 68 year old male, partially disabled (walk with a cane), non drinker, I currently smoke but trying to quit. I'm quiet, social and respectful. Looking to cruise in Novemer, preferably from Fort Lauderdale. I wish to share an interior cabin and keep the cost as low as possible. You can email me at tllazar@bellsouth.net.

Also named Tom
Old October 22nd, 2014, 02:40 PM
Admiral

Has anyone noticed the date of Tom's post? It's in the upper left corner.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 01:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Tom

I have been on 26 cruises and am also looking for cruise partner instead of paying 11/2 or 2X the fare

I am cruising Nov 16-Nov22 on the CARNIVAL BREEZE

I am also on CARNIVAL VICTORY 11/6-11/10 but already have a partner for that cruise
Old March 11th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi I am asian North indian 57yo living in NJ USA from last 36 years looking cruise from Dubai to Venice Italy 16 days in April 2016, I m very quite no drugs or smoke working for NJ State from last 36 years
Old April 4th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Familiar Face

I usualy working for Holland but want finaly enjoy my self without duty.Option for sailing is open,just enjoy world and don't feed cruiser like single occupancy.
Let me know
bartholomew
Old April 11th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to tomtrivisani

Hi Tom, Tom here also, 67 straight retired, wife still working. I will be in Italy in August and want to do a cruise from there. I have a car and a home in Italy as well. I like to have a good time onboard and on shore. Non snoring - great personality. Grandpa of 4 and 2 daughters. Any thoughts ?
Old April 12th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_han View Post
I am 65 year old, semi-retired, non-smoking, social drinker, quiet male. I enjoy cruising. I have been on 13 cruises in the past five years.

I am looking for a cruise partner, male or female, who would share the costs of a cabin, cruising almost anywhere in the world. I prefer warm climates.

If you are interested, please; contact me. Thanks.

Tom....

Hi Tom I also have been on about 15 cruises as well, Now I have no one to go with anymore. I hate to pay double occupancy. I have been all over the world still there are places I would like to go to but I don't want to go alone. Seems like we have a lot in common. And ARE IN THE SAME BOAT.
Old April 12th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
I am 65 year old, semi-retired, non-smoking, social drinker, quiet male. I enjoy cruising. I have been on 13 cruises in the past five years.

I am looking for a cruise partner, male or female, who would share the costs of a cabin, cruising almost anywhere in the world. I prefer warm climates.

Tom....

I am retired,widowed,male, 81 looking for mate on Alaska cruise 6-31-16 through August 10 on Zaandam with 7day cruiseand 3 day tour 1749 call or text me for more info Tom 8186793275
Old April 13th, 2016, 03:22 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:

Tom....

Hi tom I also am looking for a cruse partner . I love cruising but I do not like paying double the price. I am open to all kinds of cruises. I have a few Ideas of where I would like to go if someone would join me thanks tony
Old April 15th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Familiar Face

I am 81 young looking active widowed male looking for cruisemate on Zaandam July 31-Aug 10 7day Alaska cruise with 3 Alaska tour ending in Anchorage with flight to mainland for $1749 contact me for further info. Tom
Old April 17th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Familiar Face

Yes, I realize this is an old post; however, given the amount of recent activity I'm going to post anyway.

Anyone interested in a 35 day cruise from Hong Kong to Venice leaving April 27, 2017 on the RCCL's Legend of the Seas. If so, email me. I'm a 68 straight, male who teaches college and has lots of tome to travel when school is out.

My new email is dhowardcruise@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Don Howard
Old April 18th, 2016, 05:31 PM
First Mate

Default Cruisemates Reply

Hello Tom: I am 64 y.o., retired, easy going, and considerate. Frequent cruiser and Florida resident.

Please give me a call anytime and we can discuss this.

Thanks, Peter Richard 727-545-3416
plrharmony@live.com
Old July 15th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Familiar Face

Default Im interested in this cruise im 61 male very clean easy on eyes 6 4 220 you looking m

Quote:

Tom....

Old July 17th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Tom. I maybe that person. I'm single female who smokes, social drinks, goes on most port excursions, very clean, respectful of another's space. No drugs. For 2017 I want to escape this Las Vegas heat and return to Alaska. I went in May on the Eurodam with Holland America. Season ends shortly on September 2017. Next I want to do the 49-day cruise in October 2017 on Holland to Europe RT from Ft Lauderdale. I want to avoid paying that dreaded 100% singles supplement surcharge. No hook ups. I'm open to other cruises as well. These are just my wish list for today.
Old July 18th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Familiar Face

Default Can contact me at dennisexter@gmail.com thanks

Quote:

Tom....

Old July 18th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Are you still looking for a cruise partner? I too will cruise anywhere for any length of time. Let me know if you are still looking. Joseph
Always ready on days notice. Looking for male/female CabinMate to meet double occupancy criteria. No strings attached! Friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, honest, no underlying intentions. I leave the cabin in the morning, shower, shave, etc. at the fitness center. I return to the cabin early evening, dress for dinner, return again to sleep, approximately an hour after the main show of the evening. Sincerely, Joseph
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Barb, I would be willing to partner up with you to avoid the single supplement, no strings attached, for that 49-day cruise in October. Let me know if you are still interested in the cruise. Joseph
Always ready on days notice. Looking for male/female CabinMate to meet double occupancy criteria. No strings attached! Friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, honest, no underlying intentions. I leave the cabin in the morning, shower, shave, etc. at the fitness center. I return to the cabin early evening, dress for dinner, return again to sleep, approximately an hour after the main show of the evening. Sincerely, Joseph
Old July 18th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seabourn cruise

Great DEAL!!!!!

Looking for someone who wants to do a back to back cruise to alaska. Leaving from Vancouver, CN (July 21) total days are 25

YOU WILL HAVE YOU'RE OWN CABIN.

Total price including tax and insurance: $8000

We have 3 people in our family and our son sleeps with us. But we need to get a second cabin. So we have to pay for the second one. So our loss is your GREATEST GAIN.

Contact me immediately if interested. You must have a US Passport.
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Familiar Face

Good morning Barbara,
Let me introduce myself - I am a retired Military Vet and Military retired Civilian Hospital CIO that loves to cruise. I have looked at the 49 day Holland cruise and like you do not want to pay almost double for this cruise. I am 77 yo healthy but a little slower than I was a few years ago. My passion is cruising when I can. I cruise Holland quite a bit and love the longer cruises. I would be happy to share a cruise with you if you are interested. Let me know and I will answer any questions you might have. Good luck in finding a cruise mate.
Sincerely,
Bob
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Familiar Face

Tom,
I am in the same boat. I am 77 yo and would like to find a cruise mate that enjoys cruising. Available since I am retired. Let me know if you want to talk about future cruises. Would share my bucket list with you.
Bob
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:

Tom....

Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:31 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:

Tom....

Hi Tom I also enjoy cruising But I have no one to go with any more. I have been on 15 cruises . I can go for 1 2 or 3 weeks depending where we decide to go. I aa open for suggestions. I speak Italian and Spanish as well. I am a 64yr old single male so let me know ok tony
Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:40 PM
Familiar Face

Default Im at dennisexter@gmail.com text or call 5702909211 thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabi34 View Post
34, the Lithuanian woman ... very well communicate effectively in German, English and Russian ... Looking for a cruise cabin partner. interested in a cruise around the world.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 09:18 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Tom. I, too, am looking to avoid the singles supplement surcharge only as well. U may email Directly for any particulars at barbaramoon711@gmail.com
Old September 16th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:

Tom....

I am looking for a cruise companion on a 16 day Crystal Symphony cruise from LA to Hawaii to Vancouver in May 2018. 60 year old male in Florida.
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hi tom im dennis 62 non drink no smoke im interested lets chat can text 5702909211 th

Quote:

Tom....

Old October 4th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Always ready for any cruise near or far... Joseph
Old October 18th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default are you still looking

I am 44 white male. Very well traveled. I love cruises but hate paying the single supplement. I am very respectful. I wont slam doors. I wont turn on lights when your sleeping. I also hate the t.v. being on when your trying to sleep. I don't drink much. I am just interested in the food and time away from work. I am interested in a 7 day Caribbean Cruise. The first part of November or the First part of December.
Sincerely
Kevin Kelly
Old October 18th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am 44 year old white male. I love to cruise but hate to pay the single supplement. I am very respectful. I wont slam doors. I wont turn on lights when you are sleeping. And I wont have the T.V. on when its sleeping time. I don't drink. I am interested in an Caribbean Cruise. 7 days preferable.
Sincerely
Kevin Kelly
Charleston Sc