CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Looking for cruise partner (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/387240-looking-cruise-partner.html)

tom_han January 22nd, 2012 08:00 PM

Looking for cruise partner

I am 65 year old, semi-retired, non-smoking, social drinker, quiet male. I enjoy cruising. I have been on 13 cruises in the past five years.

I am looking for a cruise partner, male or female, who would share the costs of a cabin, cruising almost anywhere in the world. I prefer warm climates.

If you are interested, please; contact me. Thanks.

Tom....

;)

travelartist January 23rd, 2012 01:30 AM

Am a 55 y/o SWF looking for a cruise mate on an exciting Singapore to Cape Town, South Africa cruise April 6th 2012. It is 30 days on the Princess Oceanic. The inside cabin price is around $3,200 including port taxes and insurance. The flight is about $1,771, open jaw. I know this is expensive for most people and many cannot take that much time, but I am retired and don't answer to anyone including a boss, so have a lot of time to paint and travel. email me if you are interested in conversing more; travelartist2003@yahoo.com.

Unfortunately, I've been told I snore, but am trying alternatives to alleviate this.

hytenjr January 23rd, 2012 09:51 AM

I want to take Southern Caribbean from San Juan cruise this winter. Also Baltic Sea cruise in summer. Would like to bike when in port.
I am 72 yr. Old, semi-retired Architect, who is very active (running, swimming, and biking, and occasional soccer with my granddaughter.) I've been to 30 countries and am looking to up the total.
robert_hyten@ekit.com

marv502 January 24th, 2012 07:10 PM

Hi Tom. I'm a 71 yr old, single, white male in Maryland. I've been on only one cruise but I'm anxious to go again soon. I live in Baltimore, MD and would like to leave from here possibly to the Bahamas. If you're interested please email me: mr0502@comcast.net

kohelet May 2nd, 2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom_han (Post 1411328)
I am 65 year old, semi-retired, non-smoking, social drinker, quiet male. I enjoy cruising. I have been on 13 cruises in the past five years.

I am looking for a cruise partner, male or female, who would share the costs of a cabin, cruising almost anywhere in the world. I prefer warm climates.

Tom....

;)

Please contact me at i_man@rocketmail.com

kohelet May 2nd, 2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kohelet (Post 1427209)

kohelet May 2nd, 2012 03:36 PM

Looking for cruise partner

davidzik May 2nd, 2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Tom....

;)

Hi Tom,

My personal profile is similar to yours. I'm 72 and live in Australia close to Sydney. I'm an avid cruiser and have several posts on this web site looking for a cruise mate.

I'm keen to take either the HAL 27 day Sydney to Hong Kong departing 24 November 2012.

or

Celebrity Millennium 31 days (17 + 14) Sydney to Hong Kong departing 22 November 2012.

Should you wish to arrive in Sydney days prior to the cruise, I can offer accommodation and I would also be willing to take the next cruise from your home port.

If any of this appeals to you, lets chat.

Regards,

Tony davidzik@gmail.com Skype: numten

RBell May 15th, 2012 10:18 PM

Hi, my is name is Roberta. I am married but my husband will not travel. I want to go through the Panama Canel in Oct or Nov. I am 68, also semi retired and love to cruise also very active. I would be glad to share the costs. I live in Henderson, Nevada. I am a nurse.

retlaw42 May 17th, 2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Tom....

;)

Hi Tom,

I am 69years old and want to take a cruise on RCCL on July 13, 2012, leaving and returning to Amsterdam. Are you interested. My email is: wdmj42@yahoo.com

retlaw42 May 17th, 2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retlaw42 (Post 1428887)
Hi Tom,

I am 69years old and want to take a cruise on RCCL on July 13, 2012, leaving and returning to Amsterdam. Are you interested. My email is: wdmj42@yahoo.com

I'm having trouble with this email. These computers make everything so difficult.

Walter

RBell May 18th, 2012 04:05 AM

I would also enjoy a cruise and i am not picky where i go. I am a female. 60+ active, easy to get along with. How many days are you looking at. Did you want to go this fall or next spring? I have only cruised 3 times, but would like to make it 4. R.Bell

mikegiorgis May 23rd, 2012 01:05 PM

Cruise companion

Tom

I am going on Oceania on 9/27/12 from Barcelona to Istanbul for a 15 day cruise and am looking for someone to share the expense of the room. I am a mwm who is friendly, socialable and who enjoys travel. Please contact me if you have at giorgis@bresnan.net

toasia May 29th, 2012 11:43 PM

hi
are you interested in a transpacific voyage? this sept. thanks

Chanile69 April 27th, 2014 05:16 PM

Hi

Join us in October...visit vacationstogo.com and click on singles cruise. The cruise leaves out of San Juan Puerto Rico and has roommate matching.

Thelma Coyne May 3rd, 2014 07:03 PM

hi tom
first time on this site.
living in perth western australia
traveled a fair bit. but never done a cruise.
it appears the cost of cruising is considerably more affordable if traveling with a partner.
would be nice to hear from you and your wise thoughts on cruising when you have time.
regards
Thelma

Gabi34 June 2nd, 2014 01:28 PM

Looking for travel partners around the world cruise

34, the Lithuanian woman ... very well communicate effectively in German, English and Russian ... Looking for a cruise cabin partner. interested in a cruise around the world.

Gabi34 June 2nd, 2014 01:32 PM

Looking for travel partners around the world cruise

34jahre olt Lithuanian woman ... very well communicate effectively in German, English and Russian. Looking for a cruise cabin partner. interested in a cruise around the world.

Wishicouldfly June 2nd, 2014 05:49 PM

Hello,

I am a 47 - year old woman that loves to travel... a lot! Because of work issues my husband can't always join me.
I just came back from Rhodos (Greece) and before that I was in Jamaica. In july we go back to Jamaica and in november I go to Thailand.

I'm looking for a travel compagnon for a cruise leaving in january/february 2015.

Following you find the specifications of the trip.

Day 1 Flight Amsterdam - Mauritius
Day 2 Arrival Mauritius
Transfer airport - port
Port Louis ca.21:00
Day 3 On sea
Day 4 On sea
Day 5 Victoria (Seychellen) ca.9:00
Day 6 Victoria (Seychellen)
Day 7 Victoria (Seychellen) ca.13:00
Day 8 On sea
Day 9 Nosy Be (Madagaskar) ca.9:00 ca.19:00
Day 10 Diego Suarez (Madagaskar) ca.8:00 ca.18:00
Day 11 On sea
Day 12 Tamatave (Madagaskar) ca.8:00 ca.18:00
Day 13 On sea
Day 14 La Possession (La Réunion) ca.7:00 ca.19:00
Day 15 Port Louis ca.8:00
Day 16 Port Louis
Transfer port - airport
Flight Mauritius - Dubai
Day 17 Arrival Dubai
Transfer airport - hotel
Hotel : Towers Rotana hotel
Transfer hotel - airport
Flight Dubai - Amsterdam

If someone is interested in this cruise, coming from abroad and like to travel with me, I would/could be your guide to visit Belgium (Bruges, Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp) !

Do not hesitate to contact me!
inge.debouvere@gmail.com

Grtz,
Inge

Vanilla Sky June 2nd, 2014 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelma Coyne (Post 1499839)
hi tom
first time on this site.
living in perth western australia
traveled a fair bit. but never done a cruise.
it appears the cost of cruising is considerably more affordable if traveling with a partner.
would be nice to hear from you and your wise thoughts on cruising when you have time.
regards
Thelma

Hi Thelma have sent you a private message check out my post under female travel buddy wanted, vanilla sky

AZCRUISER65 June 19th, 2014 03:43 PM

Hi Thelma,

I am going to take a chance and reply to your post.I am an avid cruiser and would enjoy finding a cruise mate for just about any cruise. Australia is on my bucket list along with Asia, Europe, and South America. I am retired and 74 yo with a desire to see a lot more of this wonderful world while I am able. Have cruised on Princess and Holland mostly - prefer Princess but if I find a partner, I am open to about any cruise. I consider myself a gentleman, I would enjoy sharing a cruise with someone that has a positive outlook on life. I do have a good sense of humor and love meeting new people on these cruises. If you would like more info, please let me know.

Bob cruiser3144@gmail.com

guillaume June 19th, 2014 06:22 PM

dear Tom: Guillaume here! not a warm water cruise but thought I'd try anyhow- $1069.00 ten day trip DawnPrincess Oct 12-22nd 2014-Nyc to Quebec-French speaking -
williamannettatattdotnet

guillaume June 26th, 2014 06:24 PM

Hello, Tom: forgive me if I have notified U before for a ten day Ruby Princess Cruise )ct 12-22nd - 2014 $1059.00 NyC to Quebec (plus air) I am also a warm weather cruiser but I grew up on the East Coast & thought I t would be great to see the Fall Colors and My sister lives in Newport, RI(2nd stop) she will treat us to a Lobster lunch and a tour of Newport
I am 70 yrs young-French speaking-quiet-reserved Gay Gentleman-well cruised -grad school educated-into walking swimming shopping visiting the stopovers on my own-musicals & movies & trivia & scrabble games-I like fine dinning-reading-crosswords-I am a non-smoker-drinker-drugger but do not care what U do!-laid back-easy going- guillaume

PeterFLA June 27th, 2014 01:59 PM

Cabinmate

Hello Tom: I am 62 y.o. with the same adjectives that you use to describe yourself. I live in Tampa Bay and cruise frequently and I am ready to go again. Give me a call at 727-545-3416 it's easier or email me at plrharmony@live.com

All The Best, Pete

Hanna June 30th, 2014 05:02 PM

Hi Tom,
Sounds like my kind of cruising. I have done about the same amount of cruising and have enjoyed them all. I am currently totally open to longer cruises, especially during Jan Feb and Mar. I live in Ontario Canada and it was a bitter long winter but I spent it in Arizona and Maui... but am currently deciding where and what to do this coming winter. would love to talk more with you... my email is ehee58@gmail.com
Hanna

Vio687 July 8th, 2014 12:02 AM

Hello

Tom, I am a 39 year old looking for a travel companion this coming March. I am laid back and drink socially and a non-smoker as well. I like to think that I am normal and hadn't really thought much about it until I started reading some of the other posts. I am traveling with a group out of Galveston Tx on March 22-29 and we will be hitting Mexico, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman. You sound like a reasonable person and I hope to get to know you better. Please e-mail me at alishacrump81@gmail.com. We are a mixed group and welcome diversity. :)

Hanna July 10th, 2014 09:36 AM

Hi ... I have a hard time with this site... may have already responded to you. I am also interested in longer cruises... especially in the winter months... if you are still looking for a cruisemate... get in touch with me via my e mail ehee58@gmail.com
Hanna

Vanilla Sky July 10th, 2014 08:06 PM

To Hanna

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanna (Post 1503641)
Hi ... I have a hard time with this site... may have already responded to you. I am also interested in longer cruises... especially in the winter months... if you are still looking for a cruisemate... get in touch with me via my e mail ehee58@gmail.com
Hanna

No I haven't found anyone yet, I'm looking at going in Dec 2014 or perhaps January 2015 isn't this your summer:) I will also private message you.

lsinghl October 10th, 2014 09:31 PM

I am 52 year old man looking for a cabin mate to share my room with. I am sailing the week of Thanksgiving (Nov 22-30) on Carnival Breeze. Let me know. Thanks

kdrummond1 October 11th, 2014 03:09 AM

My name is Karen Drummond. I am a 19 year old university student. I am wishing to go on a cruise on the Royal Caribbean Allure Cruise 28 June - 5 July next year. I am looking for someone to travel with and help share the costs. The cruise is from Barcelona, Spain to Italy, France and back to Barcelona. I will be attending a personal development course, while on the cruise and am able to bring a guest for no extra cost, so I would like to invite you to attend the personal development course as my guest. The cost of the cruise is around $2,000 each. Contact me at kdrummond1@gmail.com