Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for cruise partner

I am 65 year old, semi-retired, non-smoking, social drinker, quiet male. I enjoy cruising. I have been on 13 cruises in the past five years.

I am looking for a cruise partner, male or female, who would share the costs of a cabin, cruising almost anywhere in the world. I prefer warm climates.

If you are interested, please; contact me. Thanks.

Tom....

Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2012, 01:30 AM
Familiar Face

Am a 55 y/o SWF looking for a cruise mate on an exciting Singapore to Cape Town, South Africa cruise April 6th 2012. It is 30 days on the Princess Oceanic. The inside cabin price is around $3,200 including port taxes and insurance. The flight is about $1,771, open jaw. I know this is expensive for most people and many cannot take that much time, but I am retired and don't answer to anyone including a boss, so have a lot of time to paint and travel. email me if you are interested in conversing more; travelartist2003@yahoo.com.

Unfortunately, I've been told I snore, but am trying alternatives to alleviate this.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 09:51 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to hytenjr

I want to take Southern Caribbean from San Juan cruise this winter. Also Baltic Sea cruise in summer. Would like to bike when in port.
I am 72 yr. Old, semi-retired Architect, who is very active (running, swimming, and biking, and occasional soccer with my granddaughter.) I've been to 30 countries and am looking to up the total.
robert_hyten@ekit.com
Old January 24th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to marv502

Hi Tom. I'm a 71 yr old, single, white male in Maryland. I've been on only one cruise but I'm anxious to go again soon. I live in Baltimore, MD and would like to leave from here possibly to the Bahamas. If you're interested please email me: mr0502@comcast.net
Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:31 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_han View Post
I am 65 year old, semi-retired, non-smoking, social drinker, quiet male. I enjoy cruising. I have been on 13 cruises in the past five years.

I am looking for a cruise partner, male or female, who would share the costs of a cabin, cruising almost anywhere in the world. I prefer warm climates.

Tom....

Please contact me at i_man@rocketmail.com
Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohelet View Post
Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:36 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for cruise partner

Old May 2nd, 2012, 07:53 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik

Quote:

Tom....

Hi Tom,

My personal profile is similar to yours. I'm 72 and live in Australia close to Sydney. I'm an avid cruiser and have several posts on this web site looking for a cruise mate.

I'm keen to take either the HAL 27 day Sydney to Hong Kong departing 24 November 2012.

or

Celebrity Millennium 31 days (17 + 14) Sydney to Hong Kong departing 22 November 2012.

Should you wish to arrive in Sydney days prior to the cruise, I can offer accommodation and I would also be willing to take the next cruise from your home port.

If any of this appeals to you, lets chat.

Regards,

Tony davidzik@gmail.com Skype: numten
Old May 15th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, my is name is Roberta. I am married but my husband will not travel. I want to go through the Panama Canel in Oct or Nov. I am 68, also semi retired and love to cruise also very active. I would be glad to share the costs. I live in Henderson, Nevada. I am a nurse.
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:

Tom....

Hi Tom,

I am 69years old and want to take a cruise on RCCL on July 13, 2012, leaving and returning to Amsterdam. Are you interested. My email is: wdmj42@yahoo.com
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by retlaw42 View Post
Hi Tom,

I am 69years old and want to take a cruise on RCCL on July 13, 2012, leaving and returning to Amsterdam. Are you interested. My email is: wdmj42@yahoo.com
I'm having trouble with this email. These computers make everything so difficult.

Walter
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Familiar Face

I would also enjoy a cruise and i am not picky where i go. I am a female. 60+ active, easy to get along with. How many days are you looking at. Did you want to go this fall or next spring? I have only cruised 3 times, but would like to make it 4. R.Bell
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise companion

Tom

I am going on Oceania on 9/27/12 from Barcelona to Istanbul for a 15 day cruise and am looking for someone to share the expense of the room. I am a mwm who is friendly, socialable and who enjoys travel. Please contact me if you have at giorgis@bresnan.net
Old May 29th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hi
are you interested in a transpacific voyage? this sept. thanks
Old April 27th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi

Join us in October...visit vacationstogo.com and click on singles cruise. The cruise leaves out of San Juan Puerto Rico and has roommate matching.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 07:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hi tom
first time on this site.
living in perth western australia
traveled a fair bit. but never done a cruise.
it appears the cost of cruising is considerably more affordable if traveling with a partner.
would be nice to hear from you and your wise thoughts on cruising when you have time.
regards
Thelma
Old June 2nd, 2014, 01:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for travel partners around the world cruise

34, the Lithuanian woman ... very well communicate effectively in German, English and Russian ... Looking for a cruise cabin partner. interested in a cruise around the world.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 01:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for travel partners around the world cruise

34jahre olt Lithuanian woman ... very well communicate effectively in German, English and Russian. Looking for a cruise cabin partner. interested in a cruise around the world.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 05:49 PM
Familiar Face

Hello,

I am a 47 - year old woman that loves to travel... a lot! Because of work issues my husband can't always join me.
I just came back from Rhodos (Greece) and before that I was in Jamaica. In july we go back to Jamaica and in november I go to Thailand.

I'm looking for a travel compagnon for a cruise leaving in january/february 2015.

Following you find the specifications of the trip.

Day 1 Flight Amsterdam - Mauritius
Day 2 Arrival Mauritius
Transfer airport - port
Port Louis ca.21:00
Day 3 On sea
Day 4 On sea
Day 5 Victoria (Seychellen) ca.9:00
Day 6 Victoria (Seychellen)
Day 7 Victoria (Seychellen) ca.13:00
Day 8 On sea
Day 9 Nosy Be (Madagaskar) ca.9:00 ca.19:00
Day 10 Diego Suarez (Madagaskar) ca.8:00 ca.18:00
Day 11 On sea
Day 12 Tamatave (Madagaskar) ca.8:00 ca.18:00
Day 13 On sea
Day 14 La Possession (La Réunion) ca.7:00 ca.19:00
Day 15 Port Louis ca.8:00
Day 16 Port Louis
Transfer port - airport
Flight Mauritius - Dubai
Day 17 Arrival Dubai
Transfer airport - hotel
Hotel : Towers Rotana hotel
Transfer hotel - airport
Flight Dubai - Amsterdam

If someone is interested in this cruise, coming from abroad and like to travel with me, I would/could be your guide to visit Belgium (Bruges, Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp) !

Do not hesitate to contact me!
inge.debouvere@gmail.com

Grtz,
Inge
Old June 2nd, 2014, 10:13 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to Vanilla Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelma Coyne View Post
hi tom
first time on this site.
living in perth western australia
traveled a fair bit. but never done a cruise.
it appears the cost of cruising is considerably more affordable if traveling with a partner.
would be nice to hear from you and your wise thoughts on cruising when you have time.
regards
Thelma
Hi Thelma have sent you a private message check out my post under female travel buddy wanted, vanilla sky
Old June 19th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Thelma,

I am going to take a chance and reply to your post.I am an avid cruiser and would enjoy finding a cruise mate for just about any cruise. Australia is on my bucket list along with Asia, Europe, and South America. I am retired and 74 yo with a desire to see a lot more of this wonderful world while I am able. Have cruised on Princess and Holland mostly - prefer Princess but if I find a partner, I am open to about any cruise. I consider myself a gentleman, I would enjoy sharing a cruise with someone that has a positive outlook on life. I do have a good sense of humor and love meeting new people on these cruises. If you would like more info, please let me know.

Bob cruiser3144@gmail.com
Old June 19th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Familiar Face

dear Tom: Guillaume here! not a warm water cruise but thought I'd try anyhow- $1069.00 ten day trip DawnPrincess Oct 12-22nd 2014-Nyc to Quebec-French speaking -
williamannettatattdotnet
Old June 26th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, Tom: forgive me if I have notified U before for a ten day Ruby Princess Cruise )ct 12-22nd - 2014 $1059.00 NyC to Quebec (plus air) I am also a warm weather cruiser but I grew up on the East Coast & thought I t would be great to see the Fall Colors and My sister lives in Newport, RI(2nd stop) she will treat us to a Lobster lunch and a tour of Newport
I am 70 yrs young-French speaking-quiet-reserved Gay Gentleman-well cruised -grad school educated-into walking swimming shopping visiting the stopovers on my own-musicals & movies & trivia & scrabble games-I like fine dinning-reading-crosswords-I am a non-smoker-drinker-drugger but do not care what U do!-laid back-easy going- guillaume
Old June 27th, 2014, 01:59 PM
First Mate

Default Cabinmate

Hello Tom: I am 62 y.o. with the same adjectives that you use to describe yourself. I live in Tampa Bay and cruise frequently and I am ready to go again. Give me a call at 727-545-3416 it's easier or email me at plrharmony@live.com

All The Best, Pete
Old June 30th, 2014, 05:02 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Tom,
Sounds like my kind of cruising. I have done about the same amount of cruising and have enjoyed them all. I am currently totally open to longer cruises, especially during Jan Feb and Mar. I live in Ontario Canada and it was a bitter long winter but I spent it in Arizona and Maui... but am currently deciding where and what to do this coming winter. would love to talk more with you... my email is ehee58@gmail.com
Hanna
Old July 8th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hello

Tom, I am a 39 year old looking for a travel companion this coming March. I am laid back and drink socially and a non-smoker as well. I like to think that I am normal and hadn't really thought much about it until I started reading some of the other posts. I am traveling with a group out of Galveston Tx on March 22-29 and we will be hitting Mexico, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman. You sound like a reasonable person and I hope to get to know you better. Please e-mail me at alishacrump81@gmail.com. We are a mixed group and welcome diversity.
Old July 10th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Familiar Face

Hi ... I have a hard time with this site... may have already responded to you. I am also interested in longer cruises... especially in the winter months... if you are still looking for a cruisemate... get in touch with me via my e mail ehee58@gmail.com
Hanna
Old July 10th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to Vanilla Sky
Default To Hanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
Hi ... I have a hard time with this site... may have already responded to you. I am also interested in longer cruises... especially in the winter months... if you are still looking for a cruisemate... get in touch with me via my e mail ehee58@gmail.com
Hanna
No I haven't found anyone yet, I'm looking at going in Dec 2014 or perhaps January 2015 isn't this your summer I will also private message you.
Old October 10th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Familiar Face

I am 52 year old man looking for a cabin mate to share my room with. I am sailing the week of Thanksgiving (Nov 22-30) on Carnival Breeze. Let me know. Thanks
Old October 11th, 2014, 03:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

My name is Karen Drummond. I am a 19 year old university student. I am wishing to go on a cruise on the Royal Caribbean Allure Cruise 28 June - 5 July next year. I am looking for someone to travel with and help share the costs. The cruise is from Barcelona, Spain to Italy, France and back to Barcelona. I will be attending a personal development course, while on the cruise and am able to bring a guest for no extra cost, so I would like to invite you to attend the personal development course as my guest. The cost of the cruise is around $2,000 each. Contact me at kdrummond1@gmail.com