Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2012, 11:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default ln search of cruise companion

I'm a 46 yr. old. s/w/f in search of a cruise/ vacation companion. I live in Central California and have one adult child. I do not smoke or do drugs, I'm a social drinker with a love for wine. I have never gone on a vacation by myself!

I will want to take advantage of the ports of call and take in the culture that comes with it

I feel that cruising is a great way to see new places, I know that I would be a great travel companion because I know that it's a give and take with more than one person involved.

I look forward to seeing what this new experience brings!

Best,
Julie
Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2012, 12:28 AM
Familiar Face

Am a 55 y/o SWF looking for a cruise mate on an exciting Singapore to Cape Town, South Africa cruise April 6th 2012. It is 30 days on the Princess Oceanic. The inside cabin price is around $3,200 including port taxes and insurance. The flight is about $1,771, open jaw. I know this is expensive for most people and many cannot take that much time, but I am retired and don't answer to anyone including a boss, so have a lot of time to paint and travel. email me if you are interested in conversing more; travelartist2003@yahoo.com.
Old January 24th, 2012, 01:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Julie

I'm a SWF, 51, non smoker with a cruise booked on Princess on Dec 2. It leaves Rome and is a transatlantic to Ft Lauderdale. I'm traveling with another couple and would like to split my cabin cost. I also love wine and new cultures.
I'm easy going too. I'm usually up by 7:30 or so in the morning and depending on the entertainment to bed by 11PM. I'm a fitnees kind of person, so I usually work out sometime each day or take the stairs. I know kind of crazy, it helps work off the meals.
Jo If interested e-mail me at johnson.jandbjohnson@cox.net.
Old January 25th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Trip

Hi Julie,
I saw your posting. I'm 46 years old straight swf just looking for someone to take trips with. I'm a real estate agent and business has been slow so I have time on my hands...anyway let me know if you would like to chat. My email is sheilarealty@comcast.net
Thx
Sheila
Old January 25th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, I was wondering if you could give some more information about the cruise.

I am 59 yo male retired, i have travelled quite a bit during the last 5 years, but not done any cruising before.
I would prefer to go with either a group or some other person who has a similar situation.

Richard
Old January 25th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Familiar Face

PLEASE CONTACT ME. i'M INTERESTED IN ALL cruises. I'm retired and can go anywhere. SWF. RL1298@gmail.com
Ruth
Old January 31st, 2012, 06:26 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Julie

We are about the same age I live in Cali as well. Are you interested in a trans Atlantic at all? I am looking at the voyager of the seas or the liberty of the seas.

Both lv April 14 and sail to Barcelona Spain.

Email me if interested.

Laura
Lspyrka@aol.com
Old February 1st, 2012, 03:31 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL1298 View Post
PLEASE CONTACT ME. i'M INTERESTED IN ALL cruises. I'm retired and can go anywhere. SWF. RL1298@gmail.com
Ruth
If you are still interested in cruising, please contact me! Single, retired, 62yo, straight, non-smoker, occas wine and love to travel!

Cheers,
JC
Old February 5th, 2012, 03:04 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Silva View Post
I'm a 46 yr. old. s/w/f in search of a cruise/ vacation companion. I live in Central California and have one adult child. I do not smoke or do drugs, I'm a social drinker with a love for wine. I have never gone on a vacation by myself!

I will want to take advantage of the ports of call and take in the culture that comes with it

I feel that cruising is a great way to see new places, I know that I would be a great travel companion because I know that it's a give and take with more than one person involved.

Best,
Julie
Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE 'buddy' WANTED (MIA / FLL Port)

WANTED cruise-cabin room mate ..........

Retired professional female FL resident, seeks an independent cabin-cost sharing 'buddy' (lady/strictly platonic)
for Transatlantic cruise leaving Florida Port mid April 2012 arriving late April 2012 at
BARCELONA, Spain.

I have priced and have a courtesy hold until tomorrow on RCCL Liberty of the Seas from MIA to Barcelona departing April 14.2012 arriving Barcelona April 28. 2012; my hold is on a single guarateed inside cabin - the price - if shared for this guarantee inside would be slightly less than $700.00 incl. all taxes;
if an ocean-view / balcony cabin (Same price at this very moment) is to be shared, we are looking at a guarantee (meaning no assigned stateroom! - [until boarding !] thus, stateroom could be anywhere on the ship incl having an obstructed view - which would be just fine with me!) booking for this category is less than $950 incl taxes p.p. on the CELEBRITY SOLSTICE departing Fort Lauderdale April 15. 2012
arriving Barcelona April 29.2012.
Both sailings feature 4/5 docking ports on route through the Caribbean / Mediterranean.
My name is Gale and I live in the Ft. Myers Area.
Looking forward to hear from you, ideally with a phone number for me to call you.
Old March 18th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Julie...have you found a cruise partner yet? You posted this quite awhile ago. I am a 43 yr old woman. I have never gone on vacation by myself, either! I do not smoke or do drugs, but am also a social drinker. I just booked an inside room on the Carnival Glory leaving Miami on 5/6. The ship comes back on 5/13. Let me know if you are still looking for a partner. It's taken a lot of looking for me to find someone who seems compatible!!

Brenda
Old March 20th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Familiar Face

I am in my 50's/ Liver in Ohio. Write me at sclearyy@yahoo.com and tell me more.
Old March 27th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Familiar Face

would you be interested in sailing from Mumbai to Madras, November 29 to December 12, 2012 Azamara line? On the 58-year-old female accompanying another couple.
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Familiar Face

I am a swm 53 looking to share cruise to se asia, australia , new zealand on mar 12 , 2012. I am a work guy , loves the entertainment in the evening aboard the ship. Keith
Old April 8th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Are you interested in cruising Alaska from Seattle? Hi, I just signed on because I, too, do not want to cruise alone or pay the supplement for not being a couple. Patricia, that's me, will be retiring on April 27th after 31 years of teaching. Don't smoke, drink or do drugs, not crazy or religious. Let me know.
pat
Old May 11th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Familiar Face

If any of you ladies are interested in 12-days Mediterranean cruise in June or July please, PM me.

I am 50 Y.O. MWF.
Zuiderdam-2009
Norwegian Sun - 2009
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Julie,
I am a 70 yr. old widow, very active singing in a College and professional choir and had cruised a number of times. I am interested to go on a 12 day cruise of the Holyland with Princess on Sept. 27, at a current special rate of $999.00 for 12 days. I will be interested to share the travel expense with a cruisemate if able to find one.
My e-mail is wmanese@aol.com Egie
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Silva View Post

Best,
Julie

Hi Julie I am an avid cruiser single female 66, I have been on over 17 cruise's I live on the east coast if ever you feel the need to cruise from NYC or the southeast Fla. or New orleans let me know i am always up for it. I am retired and try to do at least one or two cruises a year it very expensive to travel solo, and enjoy the company of a cabin mate I do not smoke, I am a light social drinker and my bucket list is to travel for one full year on a cruiseship or many, I am a platnium member on Carnival so I perfer them with all the little perks that come with booking with them I have sailed NCL, only have 5 trips logged with them, I am the type that rolls with what ever happens not to picky with Itineries as long as I am out of NJ I am on a fixed income so I try to find the best deals, when I cruise. I have 5 grown children who 3 live here in Jersey one in Nebraska and one in Seattle Wa. we are currently booked for Feb 24,2013 on Conquest there are about 10 or 11 going we are leaving out of New Orleans :-Dthis will be my 18th and like 5 out of Nola my fav. port I can be found on face book and on Cruise critic as we have a roll call started there!

https://www.facebook.com/francese2
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Familiar Face

when I replied to this post did not relize it is over 5 years old yikes I need to pay more attention!!
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Familiar Face

its been awhile since I have been on this site !!