Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 2
Smile Cruise to Bermuda

Hello:

I am a 53 year old female, I would like someone to share with me on an upcoming cruise. The cruise that I'm looking into taking is a Bermuda Cruise, on Norwegian Star leaving from New York City on 09/02/2012 & returnig on 09/09/2012 back to New York City. I have cruise:-) several times before but I just cannot get any relative or friends to cruise to Bermuda. I love cruising but just cannot afford the single supplement, and I would love to hear from someone who would love to cruise to Bermuda. I prefer someone who does not smoke, does not care if you have a drink or two. At this time Jet Blue is offering outside cabin on deck 8 for $817.30 w/travel insurance included, without travel insurance $758.30 with a $250.00 deposit.

So if you are interested, contact me here that is the first step & than we can discuss any other detail after that.

JoAnn
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old January 25th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dorset
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower01 View Post
Hello:

I am a 53 year old female, I would like someone to share with me on an upcoming cruise. The cruise that I'm looking into taking is a Bermuda Cruise, on Norwegian Star leaving from New York City on 09/02/2012 & returnig on 09/09/2012 back to New York City. I have cruise:-) several times before but I just cannot get any relative or friends to cruise to Bermuda. I love cruising but just cannot afford the single supplement, and I would love to hear from someone who would love to cruise to Bermuda. I prefer someone who does not smoke, does not care if you have a drink or two. At this time Jet Blue is offering outside cabin on deck 8 for $817.30 w/travel insurance included, without travel insurance $758.30 with a $250.00 deposit.

So if you are interested, contact me here that is the first step & than we can discuss any other detail after that.

JoAnn
Hello, i just read your post for the Bermuda cruise, i think the dates maybe a misprint.

Is meant to read for one week ?

Richard
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old January 25th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 2
Default

The date is correct...leaving on Sun. 09/02/2012 getting off ship 09/09/2012.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old January 26th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower01 View Post
The date is correct...leaving on Sun. 09/02/2012 getting off ship 09/09/2012.
Star or Sun. In you first post you stated the Star. I have been looking at the Star sailing but as you I also could not find anyone to sail with. I may be interested if you do not find someone.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old January 30th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Posts: 1,350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower01 View Post
The date is correct...leaving on Sun. 09/02/2012 getting off ship 09/09/2012.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relax@Sea View Post
Star or Sun. In you first post you stated the Star. I have been looking at the Star sailing but as you I also could not find anyone to sail with. I may be interested if you do not find someone.
I believe the Sun. refers to Sunday, not the ship Sun.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for a cruise mate for a cruise in October to Bermuda JoyNY Singles 1 August 22nd, 2011 12:38 AM
Looking for a cruise mate for a cruise in October to Bermuda JoyNY Seeking Cruise Companion 1 August 17th, 2011 06:28 PM
Seeking Cruise Companion on Bermuda Cruise actnow Seeking Cruise Companion 0 August 17th, 2009 07:21 AM
Bermuda Cruise Jeanann Health at Sea 1 July 1st, 2005 08:56 AM
Bermuda cruise 7/10/04 mikejacob Royal Caribbean International 3 June 29th, 2004 12:46 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 PM.
design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1