Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 26th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default sydney to hawaii on celebrity century March 6

Hello, anyone interested in sharing a cabin on the Celebrity Century on March 6th, the cruise is for 17 nights and goes from Sydney, via Tahiti and ends up in Hawaii. The price for cabin twin share is a bargain at $1200 pp twin share, unfortunately and unexplicedly it is over $3000 for a single rate. I am a SWF 46 non smoker. Send me a message if your interested. Regards V
Sponsored Links
Old January 29th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi V,

I'm 57 white male, non smoker would you consider. I did most Of the South Pacific and Indian Ocean by boat in late 2010 but missed Tahiti and French Polynesia which I really would like to see.
Old January 29th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi John (?)
thank you for your reply. I have been searching relentlesly for a deal on this cruise. As of yesterday it has gone down to under $2000 for a single at the celebrity web site. This is more financially managable for me, but I am still yet to book it. I would recommend this deal to you also as it is a better deal than just the other day for over $3000 for a single. Regards V
Old January 29th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Thank you.
John