Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2012, 01:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 32 Female Seeking Cruisemate for Alaska May Cruise

32 Female Seeking Cruisemate for Alaska May Cruise
Hi everyone,
I'm a 32-year-old female from Singapore, and I am seeking a cruisemate for early May Alaska Cruise. I have not really decided on a Cruise line or ports yet, only that I want to make sure that the cruise line selected do cruise into at least one of the glaciers.

Any one interested in becoming my cabin mate, please PM me! Thanks.

Oh! and if anyone of you happen to come to Singapore and wants someone to bring u around a little, you can PM me too! I love knowing new people!
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default Exactly the same

I am going to cruise Seattle/Vancouver up to Anchorage in mid-May ... I haven't booked yet but maybe we can share? I am a professional, respectful, fun 45 year young guy from England. I live in Costa Rica at the moment so if you want to add that to this, or a future trip I can supply free accommodation and be a guide.

Steve

PS I love Singapore ... I lived in Bangkok for a while and often visited Singapore and Malaysia.
Old March 10th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Familiar Face

Default Ready to book?

I plan to book this week for May 18th, interested?

S