CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Alaska, caribbean, Hawaii & or Europe; need a roomie! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/387395-alaska-caribbean-hawaii-europe-need-roomie.html)

aerospace January 30th, 2012 09:47 AM

Alaska, caribbean, Hawaii & or Europe; need a roomie!

Taking ~6months off to travel and looking for someone to join me on some or all of my trips to save on cost. If I can save the single supplement we can go twice as many places.

I'm not tied to any cruise but prefer those who have many port days and tend to prefer lines where English is the primary language. Tried Costa last year but was disappointed that some excursions didn't come in English(I actually took one in german). Male, 31, rarely drink, only smoke cigars and I can do without if it bothers. I pack light, spend lots of time out of the room, don't snore, easy going personality. Posted itinerary is what I'm currently looking at though I have interest in Hawaii/Alaska as well.

My Ideal Part 1:
Holland Ryndam 3/25, 7days Carribean (Vacationstogo #12125)
Ports: Tampa, Key West, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Tampa
Inside: $599

My Ideal Part 2:(same ship but repositioning)
4/1, 35 days (Vacationstogo #10316)
Ports(17 days in port): Bermuda, France, Holland, Belguim, England, Portugal, Canary Islands, Morocco, Spain, ends in London.
Inside: $1999 on hollandamerica website

If interested please post or message. This is not a fantasy, I'm real and will travel with or without a roomie. If I can find someone to share I can afford to do all the trips and not just some. Let's go see the world!

funtravelpartner January 30th, 2012 11:48 AM

There is a singles cruise to Alaska from Seattle, May 22. Can be hooked up with roomie.
Look up Escapade Cruises & Tours, LLC

Happy Cruising Ann

funtravelpartner January 30th, 2012 11:49 AM

there number is 888-775-0288

Ann

aerospace January 30th, 2012 12:36 PM

Tour companies rarely have good pricing it seems even if they offer roommates its not the same as you'd find on priceline.

I called Holland America and they actually have single matching but they charge you full price and then you get a refund if they find you someone which may be unlikely.

aerospace January 30th, 2012 05:33 PM

It was asked who I'm looking for to join me, the answer is I'm not at all picky.

You: Young/old, male/female, smoker/not; it's all ok. Preference would be english as primary language/from the US just for ease but I'm very flexible.

Very excited and willing to accept a lot to make my dream trip happen :)

aerospace February 4th, 2012 11:26 AM

Still looking; no confirmed cruisemate yet...

35days for $1999 is a steal, first drink on me :)

aerospace February 7th, 2012 05:25 AM

Alright alright I'll sweeten the pot, first bottle of wine on me lol

funtravelpartner February 7th, 2012 11:44 PM

this travel agency $860.00 for an obstructed balcony for the alaska singles cruise which they can hook you up with a roomie and the value is way under the normal singles cruise.
Hello look it up and find out the low price for this cruise.
Ann May 22, 2012 phone number is above on the last reply---not my problem if you don;t call