Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2012, 11:58 PM
First Mate

Default Princess Alaska Land & Sea Tours

hi C-Mates,

I just got an e-mail today from Princess highlighting rates for this summer's Alaska cruise and land tours. I've never talked to anyone about how the land portion is but of course I'd need to find a mate to go with before I commited anyway.

Any of you interested in investigating this, and whether you and I could get along to enjoy it. Or maybe you have done one of their land tours and can offer advice. I'll look over the Alaska forums for more info about this later if one or a small group of us decides we could go. I have been on one AK cruise that just did the inside passage loop and have not been all the way to Seward yet. I'm very independant, active and would enjoy getting out by myself some and hiking in the interior as much as I could but don't mind sharing some of my time doing what the other person wanted to do if it mattered. I'm 51, single guy and would be agreeable with most any of you that have similar social skills to be able to write and talk here in English. Very flexable about dates to go. Happy to chat about it here then privately.

The Princess offer is here
Princess Cruises®

The lowest prices shown are really good although I'm sure the cheapest ones are for the colder May and Sept dates. I kinda like cold weather anyway since I live where it's hot 9 months a year. I have no idea if other lines offer anything like this but I have heard that Princess has done AK land tours the longest.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Nov2014-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@Jacksville
Sponsored Links