CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   62yo, retired, straight, female looking for female cabin mate (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/387442-62yo-retired-straight-female-looking-female-cabin-mate.html)

coloradojan December 4th, 2012 09:02 AM

I am interested in the Baltic Cruise 2013. What cruise are you looking at.
There are some specials through HAL. Active 70 year old female. Non Smoker,
early riser, neat, good sense of humor. Stay at home husband

femalemate March 3rd, 2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacy (Post 1413112)
Looking for cabin mate in order not to pay the horrid single supplement. Would like Euro cruising esp. Baltics for Med. Could be packed in 10 minutes!

I am looking at booking Norwegian Spirit leaving Venice on April 29th for 12 nights ends in Barcelona, many great stops, Istanbul, Izmir, Mikonos, Athens, Naples, Pisa, Toulon! see Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go
Let me know soon if interested! Picture window cabin for $1129 !

femalemate March 7th, 2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacy (Post 1414114)
I am really not interested in TA at this time but would really like to do the Baltics or Med with perhaps a TA on the way home. Any interest in that? If cruising doesn't work out then I will look into vagabonding with Ryanair and the trains as my means of transport. Lots to consider.........

Hi Jacy, I am looking for a pleutonic female mate Mediteranean trip on Norwegian Spirit from April 29 Venice to Barcelona 12 days for $1400. picture window cabin mid ship! Interested? I need to book very soon. my user id is femalemate, drop me a line if interested!

bay March 15th, 2013 09:10 PM

Dear Jacy,
We share similar qualities and I prefer Baltics/Scandinavia/St. Petersburg max 12 days (prefer shorter) inexpensive cabin early May 2013 onwards (excluding May 14-25). Carnival 12 day July 3 or 15 $969 looks good. If interested, pls reply to byarry@hotmail.com and put CruisematesReply in Subj: line. Thanks. BAY

ruthlessboss March 16th, 2013 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacy (Post 1422012)
Plans have been made and will be off for adventure! Thanks everyone for your replies and may you always have happy sailings................

This is the Jacy post in 2012, a year ago!

Seattle_S&J March 16th, 2013 04:23 PM

My mother is 74, widowed, in good health, LDS, and wants to come on a cruise with me on April 16 for 10 day but does not want to have to pay double fair so she is looking for a cabin mate. The cruise is $750 for 10 days on the Emerald Princess out of Fort Lauderdale. Email or call (425-497-9048) if you are interested and I will put you in contact with my mother so you can chat to see if you are compatible. Thanks.

Sevenseas June 6th, 2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Looking for cabin mate in order not to pay the horrid single supplement. Would like Euro cruising esp. Baltics for Med. Could be packed in 10 minutes!

Would you be interested in sharing a cabin between Sydney and Rome? The Dawn Princess is leaving on the 13th July and I'm keen to find someone (female) to share a cabin with me which will cost me $2000 less than taking a single. I'm a quiet mature woman around your age. Please let me know if you're interested. Anna
myfanwy_stclair@hotmail.com

cruisemaya June 8th, 2013 03:18 PM

Hello,
My name is Maya, swf I am looking for roommate only for Scandinavia/Russia cruise in July/August Please let me know if you are interested Thank

junebug3751 June 10th, 2013 10:54 AM

November 13 Transatlantic

Hello, I have a Transatlantic booked in Nov on Royal's Navigator of the Seas. 14 days Barcelona to Galveston, and returning four days before Thanksgiving. I booked at a great price. I am looking for a like minded cruise mate. I am 57, neat, non-smoker, well travelled, married (my husband can't join me on this one). I am originally from the Midwest (I see you are also), but have lived in San Francisco area for 30+ years. Please let me know if you are interested.

hellohello July 19th, 2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Hello, my mother goes on a lot of cruise ships and she is looking for a cruise partner.
If you are interested please e-mail at : elofssonchristianalbert@gmail.com
My user name on this site is : hellohello

BranconiMD June 28th, 2018 05:07 PM

How about European River Cruise 9/2018.

Quote:

Jim6161T July 17th, 2018 04:54 PM

Email me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura7811 (Post 1413128)
Jacy

I have the voyager of the seas TA on hold. It is 16 nights to Barcelona. Leaving April 14. Sailing out of new Orleans. Need a cabin mate

Inside gty. 599 per person + taxes

I am 48 married women. Loves to cruise do it as much as possible. I'm quiet, light drinker doesn't stay up too late. Just enjoy the sea, dining, shows and ports on my own.

If interested write to,

Laura
Lspyrka@aol.com

Jim6161T July 17th, 2018 05:12 PM

Hiw about a male

Quote:

Jim6161T July 17th, 2018 05:21 PM

Send Bbb4044@aol.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by msliv (Post 1413190)
Hi.

My name is Liv and a pretty frequent cruiser. I am booked on a cruise forOct. 5th. W/ some friends. But, toying with the idea of doing the Equinox sailing for Oct. 15th. Sailing as well, as that one incorporate Istanbul, my very favorite port. If you are interested check out the Celebrity web.

I am a retired widow and will be happy to send you my link so you can view my photos.

Liv

Jim6161T July 17th, 2018 05:22 PM

Bbb4044@aol.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura7811 (Post 1413128)
Jacy

I have the voyager of the seas TA on hold. It is 16 nights to Barcelona. Leaving April 14. Sailing out of new Orleans. Need a cabin mate

Inside gty. 599 per person + taxes

I am 48 married women. Loves to cruise do it as much as possible. I'm quiet, light drinker doesn't stay up too late. Just enjoy the sea, dining, shows and ports on my own.

If interested write to,

Laura
Lspyrka@aol.com