Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 4th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am interested in the Baltic Cruise 2013. What cruise are you looking at.
There are some specials through HAL. Active 70 year old female. Non Smoker,
early riser, neat, good sense of humor. Stay at home husband
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:27 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacy View Post
Looking for cabin mate in order not to pay the horrid single supplement. Would like Euro cruising esp. Baltics for Med. Could be packed in 10 minutes!
I am looking at booking Norwegian Spirit leaving Venice on April 29th for 12 nights ends in Barcelona, many great stops, Istanbul, Izmir, Mikonos, Athens, Naples, Pisa, Toulon! see Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go
Let me know soon if interested! Picture window cabin for $1129 !
Old March 7th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
I am really not interested in TA at this time but would really like to do the Baltics or Med with perhaps a TA on the way home. Any interest in that? If cruising doesn't work out then I will look into vagabonding with Ryanair and the trains as my means of transport. Lots to consider.........
Hi Jacy, I am looking for a pleutonic female mate Mediteranean trip on Norwegian Spirit from April 29 Venice to Barcelona 12 days for $1400. picture window cabin mid ship! Interested? I need to book very soon. my user id is femalemate, drop me a line if interested!
Old March 15th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Dear Jacy,
We share similar qualities and I prefer Baltics/Scandinavia/St. Petersburg max 12 days (prefer shorter) inexpensive cabin early May 2013 onwards (excluding May 14-25). Carnival 12 day July 3 or 15 $969 looks good. If interested, pls reply to byarry@hotmail.com and put CruisematesReply in Subj: line. Thanks. BAY
Old March 16th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Plans have been made and will be off for adventure! Thanks everyone for your replies and may you always have happy sailings................
This is the Jacy post in 2012, a year ago!
Old March 16th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

My mother is 74, widowed, in good health, LDS, and wants to come on a cruise with me on April 16 for 10 day but does not want to have to pay double fair so she is looking for a cabin mate. The cruise is $750 for 10 days on the Emerald Princess out of Fort Lauderdale. Email or call (425-497-9048) if you are interested and I will put you in contact with my mother so you can chat to see if you are compatible. Thanks.
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Looking for cabin mate in order not to pay the horrid single supplement. Would like Euro cruising esp. Baltics for Med. Could be packed in 10 minutes!
Would you be interested in sharing a cabin between Sydney and Rome? The Dawn Princess is leaving on the 13th July and I'm keen to find someone (female) to share a cabin with me which will cost me $2000 less than taking a single. I'm a quiet mature woman around your age. Please let me know if you're interested. Anna
myfanwy_stclair@hotmail.com
Old June 8th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Familiar Face

Hello,
My name is Maya, swf I am looking for roommate only for Scandinavia/Russia cruise in July/August Please let me know if you are interested Thank
Old June 10th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Familiar Face

Default November 13 Transatlantic

Hello, I have a Transatlantic booked in Nov on Royal's Navigator of the Seas. 14 days Barcelona to Galveston, and returning four days before Thanksgiving. I booked at a great price. I am looking for a like minded cruise mate. I am 57, neat, non-smoker, well travelled, married (my husband can't join me on this one). I am originally from the Midwest (I see you are also), but have lived in San Francisco area for 30+ years. Please let me know if you are interested.
Old July 19th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Hello, my mother goes on a lot of cruise ships and she is looking for a cruise partner.
If you are interested please e-mail at : elofssonchristianalbert@gmail.com
My user name on this site is : hellohello