CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE mid April MIA/FLL to BARCELONA (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/387485-transatlantic-cruise-cabin-cost-share-mid-april-mia-fll-barcelona.html)

Warum February 5th, 2012 03:33 AM

Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE mid April MIA/FLL to BARCELONA

WANTED cruise-cabin room mate ..........

Retired professional, multilingual grandma, seeks an independent cabin-cost sharing 'buddy' (lady/strictly platonic)
for Transatlantic cruise leaving Florida Port mid April 2012 arriving late April 2012 at BARCELONA, Spain.

I have priced and retain a hold until Monday on RCCL Liberty of the Seas from MIA to Barcelona departing April 14.2012 arriving Barcelona April 28. 2012; my hold is on a guarateed inside cabin - the price - if shared for this guarantee inside would be slightly less than $700.00 incl. all taxes;

if an ocean-view / balcony cabin (Same price at this very moment) is to be shared, we are looking at a guarantee (meaning no assigned stateroom! - [until boarding !] thus, stateroom could be anywhere on the ship incl having an obstructed view - which would be just fine with me!) booking for this category is less than $950 incl taxes p.p. on the CELEBRITY SOLSTICE departing Fort Lauderdale April 15. 2012 - arriving Barcelona April 29.2012.

Both sailings feature 4/5 docking ports on route through the Caribbean / Mediterranean.

My name is Gale and I live in the Ft. Myers Area.

I am still flexible to consider doing a similar trip within the appoximate time frames, costs and destinations (not to Malaga or northern EU though).

Looking forward to hear from a seriously interested individual for this particular voyage. Ideally you respond with a phone number for me to call you and /or email address.

signevaughan February 11th, 2012 07:36 PM

Please reply asap

I have a cabin for $419 for each of us. On the Adventure of the seas. Must pay for it asap. call me 661 600 7873

tv24 February 26th, 2012 06:23 PM

Gail,

I am interested in the Celebrity cruise listed. I just checked VTG and a balcony is 999 pp. Please let me know if you are interested in discussing further. I will send a private message to you with my email. Thank you TV24

John Grauer December 2nd, 2012 12:40 PM

April2013 TransAtlantic from NOLa

Retired, Professional DWM, Also needing a transatlantic cabin share from New Orleans.Will consider any option or itenery, Prefer RCL to Rome Apr.6,2013. Email jmgjr4026 @gmail.com, or call 228-234-3990.:)

John Grauer December 2nd, 2012 12:46 PM

April2013 TransAtlantic from NOLa

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Grauer (Post 1457032)
Retired, Professional DWM, Also needing a transatlantic cabin share from New Orleans.Will consider any option or itenery, Prefer RCL to Rome Apr.6,2013. Email jmgjr4026 @gmail.com, or call 228-234-3990.:)

Frequent Cruiser seeking a replacement cabin share in April 2013, NOLa to Rome,

cruisejunkie2 December 12th, 2012 07:18 PM

Let's go to Barcelona!!

YES!! Gale, I have been looking at the same cruise, and I am definitely interested in this one. Would only do an outside cabin. I am also a SWF, located in Orlando FL, so we could meet before cruise if you want. I will send you a PM with my contact info. Look forward to discussing this with you.

katyrevere December 13th, 2012 02:48 PM

I am also a SWF straight sloooking to go transatlantic in April. Please let me know if you are still available.

Sistersolo December 16th, 2012 02:20 PM

Katy, are you also specifically interested in ending in Barcelona? If not, the Celebrity Silhouette is going from Ft. L. to Rome leaving Apr. 14, 2013, with reasonable pricing. I am looking to partner up with someone, inside/outside/balcony as you prefer.

jude_54 December 28th, 2012 08:06 PM

Hi, my name is Diana and i am also trying to find someone to sail with me from Florida to Europe. I already have sailed transatlantic twice but with friends. This time i can't find a buddy to sail with me, that's why i am writing. I am 30 yo, married, social drinker, non smoker. I live in Fort Lauderdale. Please feel free to write me back at dids@gbg.bg if you feel we can "match". I will sail anyway but figure it wont hurt to find a buddy to share the cost and maybe the time if we enjoy the same things.
Diana

cruisejunkie2 January 3rd, 2013 01:51 PM

Oops! Old post!!

I just realized that the original post was from February of 2012 and she was referring to a cruise that sailed 10 months ago!!!

OOOPS!!:!: