Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 32 SWM looking for a fun female to join me on a cruise

I am a SWM 32 years old and have been on a few cruises and loved them. I have traveled all over as with my work I have plenty of free time and just enjoy the fun atmosphere of being on a cruise relaxing by the pool and having some drinks. Would love to have a fun energetic person to join me on a cruise and meet some new friends. I'm very easy going and fun to be around. If you are interested message me and we can talk and see where it goes.
Sponsored Links
Old April 30th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey,

Have you found anyone to go on a cruise with yet? I am looking for someone to share a cabin with me on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas on June 2-9..it leaves out of Ft Lauderdale,FL. I am going with my family but can't afford the single supplement and I would love to room with someone that I could get to know and spend time with on the ship..my family can be a little boring at times! I am a 25 year old female from Southern CA.. I am super easy going and I like to think I'm pretty fun! Anyways, let me know if you are interested. I am trying to book the cabin as soon as possible. Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kayla
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:48 PM
Familiar Face

I am a 34 yr old single female and looking for someone to share a room with in order to avoid the supplement fee. If you are still looking e-mail me at msteck5304@aol.com. :-)
Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, I'm a 19 year old SWF. I'll be taking the Queen Mary 2 from NY to Southampton on August 3rd if you're interested. I'm very easygoing and am looking to split the huge cost!
Old April 19th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default looking for a fun companion for Suite on Oasis

Hi, I am a SWM in good shape and fun. I have a suite booked on the Oasis of the Seas for the May 25 sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale.

If interested in joining me, please message me... I am not looking to split the suite fare, but just have fun and not be alone, and maybe share some of the onboard alcohol expenses.

Feel free to message me direct.