Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Uk lady seeks cabin share

Hi folks,
looking to go on a cruise, my flights would be from uk been on many trips last cruise cape town silver sea but happy with any thoughts hot weather please I am single non smoker, love wine but in moderation and never used a drug in my life looking for next month
Sponsored Links
Old March 2nd, 2012, 08:07 AM
Cruise Maniac

Future cruises ?
Hello from RI USA.
I'm a retired 65 SWM and looking into a cruise to SA later this year.
If you look at VTG Fast Deal # 25205 you will see the cruise I'm thinking about.
Like you, I never have use drugs and don't smoke,a few cold beers will be ok for me.
Sincerely,
Ed
Old March 3rd, 2012, 05:53 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks Ed,
however did cape town round trip last March on silver sea silver wind but fancy somewhere new best wishes Ava
Old March 6th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to rainmann

Hello,
I have been wanting to go on a cruise again on Royal Caribbean. If you would not mind going with me I can check for the best price and let you know.

Tom
Old March 6th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to rainmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVA english View Post
Hi folks,
looking to go on a cruise, my flights would be from uk been on many trips last cruise cape town silver sea but happy with any thoughts hot weather please I am single non smoker, love wine but in moderation and never used a drug in my life looking for next month
Hello,
I would not mind going on a cruise in the caribbean on RCCL if you would not mind.

Tom
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hi Ava

I live less than an hour from Port Canaveral, here in Florida. I am 58 yr. old female, single, don't smoke, drink, do drugs or snore. I have a house with a large pool, no pets, no kids. You would be welcome to come here first (I have a spare room). I am a photographer and mainly travel to do photography.
Here is a shot from Disney World. I was just there last Saturday to do a photoshoot.

I am also close to an airport here in Melbourne (airport code MLB) which is only 15 minutes away. You could fly in, I'd pick you up and bring you here and we could get on the cruise the next day. You would save on hotel/motel expenses and car rentals. If you'd like to do an extended stay and get to see some of what Florida has to offer, I'm also open to that as well. I am only 45 minutes from all the theme parks...Disney World, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios...etc.

This is me:
Old March 27th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Familiar Face

I'm looking for a roommate for Azamara cruise November 29 to December 12, 2012, Mumbai to Madras. I'm 58 single female accompanying another couple.