Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Need roommate(s) for Carnival cruise

I am trying to find a fun cruise roommate to go on a cruise with in April. I prefer to cruise with Carnival, and I prefer to cruise during the first week of April, but i'm flexible on the dates and itineraries.

I am a straight male in my early 30s. I enjoy participating in cruise activities and doing shore excursions. I am highly active on cruises. I enjoy experiencing everything there is to offer. When I'm on a cruise ship, I like going to the club, doing the trivia games, participating in the deck party, swimming, eating, attending the theater shows and comedians, meeting new people, going to the hot tub, participating in the cruise activities etc.

I am not looking for anything romantic. I already have a girlfriend and I am happy with her, but she will be unable to go on the cruise due to prior commitments.

I'm open to female or male cruise roommates, and it doesnt matter to me if we're in a 2-person, 3-person or 4-person cabin.

I'm open on the itineraries. If you are intersted, let me know.
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruismate

Hello, 42 yr old SWM looking for active person for possible cabin share also.

Do you have any departure port? I live in GA and prefer to sail out of Florida.

Thank you.
Old March 4th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to marv502

Hi..I'm a straight, white divorced retired senior from Baltimore. What departure port would you be leaving from? Naturally, i would like to leave from Baltimore. Hope to hear back from you.
Old March 4th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to marv502

My email is mr0502@comcast.net Thanks
Old March 5th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Key West - Bahamas April 14

I am a 26 year old straight male looking to find a cabin mate for the Key West - Bahamas cruise out of Port Canaveral (Carnival Cruise) departing on April 14.
Let me know if you are interested.
Old March 16th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Familiar Face

Looking for a cruise mate for a cruise of RCCL on March 31st, leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale. It is a 8 day eastern Caribbean cruise returning on April 8th. I found an inside room for $650 including taxes. Good Deal. Ship is Navigator of the Sea, been on before (very nice), I had a roommate however, something came up at work at could not go. I am 50 year old male, I am very laid back. I only the cabin to sleep. Another couple is going also, they are married 41 and 34. Really just looking for a roommate. I am a non-drinker, do not care if you drink or party as long as considerate while in the cabin. If interested let me know ASAP. So we can book. hitchcow@yahoo.com Dan
Old March 16th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Familiar Face

Looking for a cruise mate for a cruise of RCCL on March 31st, leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale. It is a 8 day eastern Caribbean cruise returning on April 8th. I found an inside room for $650 including taxes. Good Deal. Ship is Navigator of the Sea, been on before (very nice), I had a roommate however, something came up at work at could not go. I am 50 year old male, I am very laid back. I only the cabin to sleep. Another couple is going also, they are married 41 and 34. Really just looking for a roommate. I am a non-drinker, do not care if you drink or party as long as considerate while in the cabin. If interested let me know ASAP. So we can book. hitchcow@yahoo.com Dan