Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to scgamecock
Default Seeking M/F cabinmate for May 12 Valor or Sep 22 Freedom

I have 2 great cruises planned with some fun cruising friends and would like to meet someone to share a cabin to save money.
  • Carnival Valor on May 12th from Miami to St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau
  • Carnival Freedom on Sep 22nd from Fort Lauderdale to Grand Turk, La Romana, Curacao, Aruba

About me: I'm 45 years young. Straight. Divorced. Live in Panama City, FL. A non-smoker, social drinker, quiet & considerate. I love all the normal cruise activities such as eating, going to the shows, comedy, watching karaoke, hot tub, shore excursions, etc. I also love to relax in the sun and enjoy a good book. I'm Platinum on Carnival and cruise several times per year. I am always on the lookout for bargain cruises and always choose inside cabins to save money, so I can cruise more often.

What I'm looking for: Someone cool to cruise with who's passionate about cruising like myself. I'm not looking for a love connection here, but yes, I think it would be more fun cruising with a 20 or 30 something female. With that said, I'm up for rooming with any M/F who is friendly and considerate, loves to cruise, a non-smoker and can pay their own way. Someone to do activities/excursions with on the cruise and hang out with at least some of the cruise and of course dinner in the MDR nightly.

Is anyone interested in possibly joining me on either one or both of these cruises or maybe others? Let's talk!
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2012, 12:27 PM
First Mate

Hey pc gamecock,

I don't really want to go farther down into FL than Jacksonville for a quick Bahama getaway right now, but I'll consider the May cruise with you if you don't get a better offer from a nice, younger lady. I'm 51 and, kinda like you, enjoy the company of the ladies, but I'm happy to sit with those even older than me as long as they look younger than my mother ! I'd be uncomfortable explaining the arrangement with a woman as young as my daughters.

Anybody else want to do a 4-5 night cruise, March to May, from Jacksonville to Bahamas, let me know

How many friends are going and have you booked yet? And are you driving down so we could carpool?

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old March 7th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to scgamecock

Hey Edwin! I have 3 friends (possibly a few more) from my big September cruising group going on this one and they want me to join them. They are all older, but a lot of fun to cruise with. This cruise has some great ports I have never been to Antigua or Tortola. This one is a little pricey ($599/pp) because of the ports & time of year unfortunately and I really can't afford to do this one solo. I'm not booked yet for Valor in May. I am booked for Freedom in September. We could definitely carpool and I have just enough Hhonors points left to get a free room in Miami night before the cruise.

I just did a b2b on Fascination in Dec & a b2b on Ecstasy in Jan, so I have seen all of the Bahamas I care to see for a while! lol. Fascination was my favorite cruise of all time. There's just something about that ship. The food, service & entertainment was all top notch. I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you go! The prices are good in April too. I'm seeing $279 to $299 for several April and one May sailing.