Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Alaska HAL MS Amsterdam 29 Jun - 14 night Seattle-Anchorage-Seattle

Hey,

I'm going to take my third cruise this year (my second on HAL) and have previously shared with a Dutch guy ~75years old (single sharing program, random assignment), and a British guy ~25 years old (prearranged like this) and no problems either time, and am looking to share with anybody because the quoted single surcharge on this sailing is 95%! I've reserved the cabin already and paid my deposit, and can add a second person up until 1 April, so there's no fear of me pulling out, flights booked and all.

I scanned my travel agent brochure:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2645950/mycruise2012.pdf
It's the bottom one - Alaskan Adventurer (prices are shown in NZD$, the USD$ contribution for you would be $2300 all in for inside cabin, I'm happy to ask for an upgrade if you'd prefer)

I'm male, New Zealander, 28 year old IT Professional non smoker (no smokers please) - I tend to be fairly active and out and about at ports, I'm perfectly happy to go off and do my own thing (though I did hang out with the British guy a bit, and we're still in touch)

Please get in touch if you have any questions If you prefer email, ccm@danznz.com

Cheers!

Dan
Sponsored Links