Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Anyone Cruising in Late May or June??

I am a 38yo male (straight) school teacher from Missouri with the summer off and I have always wanted to go on a cruise. I was shopping cruises in the $500 - $600 range and tried to sign up only to realize that was the price if you had two people. I just need someone to split the cost with. Here are some of the cruises I was looking at:

Royal Caribbean– Enchantment of the Seas (8 Night Bermuda & Northeast)
May 31-Jun 08, 2012 $519

Norwegian Cruise Line– Norwegian Star (7 Night Bermuda)
Jun 03-10, 2012 $599

Carnival Cruise Lines– Carnival Fantasy (5 Night Bahamas)
Jun 08-13, 2012 $459

These were just some I looked at. I just want to spend a week or more somewhere. If any of these sound good to you or you are looking for a roomate for a different cruise drop me a line. I have never been on a cruise so any advice on finding a roommate would be appreciated. Thanks!

(P.S. - I don't smoke or drink or need any company, I just want someone to split the
expenses. I am a friendly Christian guy who just wants to spend some time in the sun. Thanks again.)

Last edited by john2125; March 8th, 2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: added stuff about me
Sponsored Links
Old March 9th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi John-Carl here in Florida. I live near Port Canaveral and need a cruise mate for last minute Caribbean cruises. I would like to meet ladies on the ship and save on cabin costs...