Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Familiar Face

Default 58 Female near Port Canaveral

I'm looking for another female around my age (50's - 60's +/-) looking to find a cruise mate. I prefer balcony cabins or even an outside cabin with a window if the price is right. I get a small discount for being a past cruiser on Carnival as well as being a Florida resident.

I live one hour south of Port Canaveral and if you are traveling from another state or country, I'd be happy to share my spare bedroom with private bath during your stay (I also have a large pool). (I keep a clean house - no pets, no kids, dont smoke or drink.) I live very close to the Melbourne Airport (MLB) and could pick you up. The beaches are also close by and we could bring chairs, umbrella and towels.

This would save you tons of $$$ on hotel/motel expenses as well as a car rental, since I can drive us where we need to go. All the theme parks are 45 min - 1 hr away - Disney, Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios, etc.

Your cruise could turn into an extended stay without the cost of hotels and car rentals. I am a photographer and that is my main reason for cruising/traveling.

Sponsored Links
Old March 10th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Admiral

I wanted to touch base with you, I live in St Cloud. Slightly older, see my profile. The first deterrant for you may be a smoking issue, I do. Other than that, we might get along.
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Admiral

What a shame, went through the trouble of an elaborate posting, to not coming back to check on things.
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Please pick me!

Michele,

I am a 48 yr old, single, white, non smoking female from Chattanooga, TN who is just dying to go on a cruise again. I have been on 3 and I want to go at least 7 days and a balcony cabin to the Caribbean or the Bahamas. I've seen some cruises going to Grand Turks, Caicos that look very lovely! It would be great not to have to pay the singles supplement! Please contact me @ Tigerlilly63@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Tracy