CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cruise Partner wanted RCCL (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/388192-cruise-partner-wanted-rccl.html)

ohioyankee March 9th, 2012 08:56 PM

Cruise Partner wanted RCCL

I have been on several cruises and would like to go on another one soon. My favorite cruise line is Royal Caribbean with the flow rider etc. Would like to find a cruse partner for late March or April sometime. I can entertain myself if necessary or we can hang out and have fun with the activities on the ship etc. I am a single, straight male that is a retired paramedic/ firefighter 53 years old.

ainsworth70 March 11th, 2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohioyankee (Post 1419803)
I have been on several cruises and would like to go on another one soon. My favorite cruise line is Royal Caribbean with the flow rider etc. Would like to find a cruse partner for late March or April sometime. I can entertain myself if necessary or we can hang out and have fun with the activities on the ship etc. I am a single, straight male that is a retired paramedic/ firefighter 53 years old.

Hello. I want to go on a cruise in April myself. I don't care which one, as long as the ship goes somewhere HOT. I work in the OR, and still need to get the time off...but I have high hopes. I am 43. I can entertain myself as well, or hang out with my cabin-partner, whichever works out best. I have never travelled alone, so I am stepping outside my "box" for this one. I'm willing to try anything once. I'm looking for a male or a female. Let me know if you're interested and we can talk some more.

rivergirls March 15th, 2012 12:11 PM

I should start with "Go Buckeyes!" I am thinking about taking vacation for my 46th birthday in April and noticed your posting. I love RCCL and all their activities but I have done other cruise lines as well. I'm looking for someone fun to do things with and a bit of down time from work. If you are interested in chatting about cruise trips and compatability give me a call/text at 740 709 1280!!

ohioyankee March 15th, 2012 08:14 PM

Hi: I posted about a cruise mate for Royal Carribbean. Maybe if you would like to swap pics and then if we are interested I can call you or something. tiga257@woh.rr.com

hitchcow March 16th, 2012 09:27 AM

Looking for a roommate for a cruise leaving Ft Lauderdale on Mar 31 for 8 days. RCCL. Going with 2 other friends, they a married 41 and 34. I am 50. Just looking for a roommate, like to hang out a pool and read. Just cannot affort the double price for one. Live in Sarasota Florida. cruise for inside room is $650 including tax. I have been on 20+ cruises. Let me know if interested as we need to book. hitchcow@yahoo.com 941-993-200 cell. My name is Dan

sandy101 March 20th, 2012 09:05 PM

Where do you live in Ohio? Tell me more.

Sandy

sclearyy@yahoo.com

RBell May 18th, 2012 03:23 AM

Hi hitchcow, which ports do you go to when sailing out of Sarasota. I would love to go on a cruise, I am alittle older than you, but very active. Let me know which ports. Thanks, Roberta rbell3733@yahoo.com

Kathconserv December 29th, 2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Hey there. I see you are interested in traveling on a cruise. I am a
35 year old straight female lookin for a partner. Mine bailed. I'm
booked and just need to add you on. It's the brilliance of the seas
out of San Juan from the 12-19 and the 19-26. Two cruises. 700 each
week for inside cabin on deck nine mid ship. I am so easy to get along
with.

Kathleen
Sent from my iPhone

jmanthetravelman January 4th, 2013 03:08 PM

Take a look at my posting and let me know if you think you might be interested.

andruir January 12th, 2013 02:57 PM

Looking for a travel companion

What about April, Miami to Barcelona on RCCL? I am looking for someone to share expenses. I am 52 yo Hispanic Male, living in Utah. My email andruir@yahoo.com

Quote: