Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise Partner wanted RCCL

I have been on several cruises and would like to go on another one soon. My favorite cruise line is Royal Caribbean with the flow rider etc. Would like to find a cruse partner for late March or April sometime. I can entertain myself if necessary or we can hang out and have fun with the activities on the ship etc. I am a single, straight male that is a retired paramedic/ firefighter 53 years old.
Sponsored Links
Old March 11th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioyankee View Post
I have been on several cruises and would like to go on another one soon. My favorite cruise line is Royal Caribbean with the flow rider etc. Would like to find a cruse partner for late March or April sometime. I can entertain myself if necessary or we can hang out and have fun with the activities on the ship etc. I am a single, straight male that is a retired paramedic/ firefighter 53 years old.
Hello. I want to go on a cruise in April myself. I don't care which one, as long as the ship goes somewhere HOT. I work in the OR, and still need to get the time off...but I have high hopes. I am 43. I can entertain myself as well, or hang out with my cabin-partner, whichever works out best. I have never travelled alone, so I am stepping outside my "box" for this one. I'm willing to try anything once. I'm looking for a male or a female. Let me know if you're interested and we can talk some more.
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Familiar Face

I should start with "Go Buckeyes!" I am thinking about taking vacation for my 46th birthday in April and noticed your posting. I love RCCL and all their activities but I have done other cruise lines as well. I'm looking for someone fun to do things with and a bit of down time from work. If you are interested in chatting about cruise trips and compatability give me a call/text at 740 709 1280!!
Old March 15th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Familiar Face

Hi: I posted about a cruise mate for Royal Carribbean. Maybe if you would like to swap pics and then if we are interested I can call you or something. tiga257@woh.rr.com
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Familiar Face

Looking for a roommate for a cruise leaving Ft Lauderdale on Mar 31 for 8 days. RCCL. Going with 2 other friends, they a married 41 and 34. I am 50. Just looking for a roommate, like to hang out a pool and read. Just cannot affort the double price for one. Live in Sarasota Florida. cruise for inside room is $650 including tax. I have been on 20+ cruises. Let me know if interested as we need to book. hitchcow@yahoo.com 941-993-200 cell. My name is Dan
Old March 20th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Familiar Face

Where do you live in Ohio? Tell me more.

Sandy

sclearyy@yahoo.com
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Familiar Face

Hi hitchcow, which ports do you go to when sailing out of Sarasota. I would love to go on a cruise, I am alittle older than you, but very active. Let me know which ports. Thanks, Roberta rbell3733@yahoo.com
Old December 29th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Hey there. I see you are interested in traveling on a cruise. I am a
35 year old straight female lookin for a partner. Mine bailed. I'm
booked and just need to add you on. It's the brilliance of the seas
out of San Juan from the 12-19 and the 19-26. Two cruises. 700 each
week for inside cabin on deck nine mid ship. I am so easy to get along
with.

Kathleen
Sent from my iPhone
Old January 4th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Familiar Face

Take a look at my posting and let me know if you think you might be interested.
Old January 12th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to andruir
Default Looking for a travel companion

What about April, Miami to Barcelona on RCCL? I am looking for someone to share expenses. I am 52 yo Hispanic Male, living in Utah. My email andruir@yahoo.com

Quote: