Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for active senior woman cabinmate

I am ready for a cruise! first choice western carribbean Belize-cozumel.
But open to suggestions other than Mexican riviera. Can leave after 5/1.
Greeneyze
Sponsored Links
Old March 26th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hi there,
My name is Shelly. I am 56 and ready to go on a cruise which is already set to go to the Mediterranean and Greek Isles for 2 weeks leaving on Sept 2, 2012. Would you be interesting in going on this cruise? I don't smoke, I love to dance, go on the outings, and love to cruise. this will be my 7th cruise. the cost is $2,500.00 for the room and bout $1,500 for the plane (your share).

Please e-mail me at rcarter@thezenith.com if interested. Male of female for roomate is fine as long as we get along. no games and honesty is a must. I love to laugh and have fun.

Hope to hear from you. this will be a wonderful cruise
Old March 27th, 2012, 02:22 PM
First Mate

Hi, Greeneyze.
I fit the description of "active senior woman" (71) and am always looking for a cruisemate. I'll be doing a transatlantic next month with a partner from this site, and expect to do another coming back this way in November. In between, or after the first of next year, I'm available for almost anywhere. I'm married but my husband doesn't want to go anywhere he's already been, or which involves many sea days, so I cruise without him. My preference is for Holland America or Princess, but I'm open to others if the price is right.
Old March 31st, 2012, 06:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hopeful

Hello Greeneyze,
I am looking at a cruise in July on the Allure of the Seas to Eastern Caribbean, 7 nights, leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale. I am am/s/f, mature, outgoing, friendly and respectful. Would you be interested in discussing the details? Please get in touch if you are. zenobia_dancy@comcast.net.
Thanks,
Zenobia
Old April 2nd, 2012, 10:35 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for a female cabin mate. I am female widow, 60. I have a cruise booked
for Tahiti & Bora Bora. My friend that was planning the trip with me passed away. I have not cancelled yet as I was hoping to find someone to join me.
HAL, Westerdam, 10/4 -30 days R/T San Diego. Might you be interested?
Aries 29
Old April 6th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Familiar Face

Hi!

S/F looking for a cabinmate leaving from Port Canaveral. Would you be interested?