CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Male cruisemate wanted! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/388308-male-cruisemate-wanted.html)

MissVoyage March 16th, 2012 02:51 PM

Male cruisemate wanted!

I am looking to share cabin with intelligent man on any cruise. All dates and destination will be considered. I am 34 y.o, 5"3" ft/118 Lbs., charming Ukrainian female.

marv502 March 16th, 2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissVoyage (Post 1420918)
I am looking to share cabin with intelligent man on any cruise. All dates and destination will be considered. I am 34 y.o, 5"3" ft/118 Lbs., charming Ukrainian female.

Hi..I'm a single, white, senior gentleman and I'm looking to leave from Baltimore this spring or early summer..interested? Please contact me at mr0502@comcast.net

hoskins123 March 17th, 2012 03:30 AM

Let me know if the cruise below interests you. 26 year old single male here.

Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go

haycoca1 April 5th, 2012 11:22 AM

short notice

Leaving on April 16 out of New Orleans, cabin mate/ freind had to cancel at last minute, cruise paid for, no refunds. 5 day cruise, on Carival Elation. Let me know:-

haycoca1 April 5th, 2012 11:27 AM

Leaving on April 16 out of New Orleans, cabin mate/ freind had to cancel at last minute, cruise paid for, no refunds. 5 day cruise, on Carival Elation. Let me know:-

tarzan290 April 6th, 2012 11:37 AM

I am middle aged male going on 36 day cruise in Austrailia, New Zealand, SE Asia on March 12 2013 . I am looking to share interior cabin. Contact back to this site but.... have msn messager to chat.

ohioyankee April 7th, 2012 08:14 AM

I am interested

I am always interested to go on a cruise with a fun person. I am a single male. Retired paramedic/ firefighter, early 50s. Contact me if interested. tiga257@woh.rr.com

ceasteve April 8th, 2012 08:55 PM

Hi i'm a 29 year old black male who loves to travel. i own a small computer repair business and love to cruise. please send me a message if your interested. Any month or time really i just love to go whenever i find a companion. My email is ceasteve51@gmail.com

David_J April 11th, 2012 11:37 PM

Hi there. I'm a 34, white male, 5'6, 140.. looking for someone to share a cabin on Oasis or Allure of the Seas. Let me know if you're interested. lupado@yahoo.com

ldhkah April 17th, 2013 11:48 AM

I am a 26 year old male looking to share a cabin for a cruise that departs from Baltimore, NY, or Philadelphia. Let me know if you're interested. ldhkah@comcast.net

ldhkah April 17th, 2013 12:38 PM

I'm a 26 yo male too. Looking for a roommate only, nothing more and nothing less, to cut down on costs. please email me at ldhkah@comcast.net

oyankovi April 17th, 2013 04:28 PM

I am a 40 yo male, just got divorced and looking to "clean" my head. I am planning to take a cruise during the last week of Jun, from anywere in the USA - prefer Miami.If you are interested, let me know at oyankovi@hotmail.com

AZCRUISER65 April 18th, 2013 03:03 PM

Sounds fishy to me.

BEAUTY April 18th, 2013 07:34 PM

This is the wrong place to search for a sponsor

Dear Miss Voyage,

You are posting your ads in the wrong place. It seems you are in hopes to find yourself a man who will sponsor your cruises. For your information this forum is for people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestive posts are not supposed to be here. In other words, you are making your posts in the wrong place. There are many dating sites the purpose of which is to help find you a man. Some are specifically made to help women like yourself to find wealthy men who can sponsor them. Please try those and don't post here in this forum. Thank you.

Now I will translate for you into Russia to make sure you understand well:

Дорогая мисс Voyage,

Вы размещаете объявления в неположенном месте. Я вижу вы надеетесь таким образом найти себе мужчину, который будет спонсировать вам круизы. Довожу к вашему сведению что этот форум для людей, ищущих разделить расходы, так сказать для людей ищущих соседей по каюте. Сексуальное или подразумевающие объявления не должен быть здесь. Другими словами, вы делаете свои объявления в неправильном месте. Есть много сайтов знакомств, целью которых является, помочь найти вам мужчину. Некоторые из них специально сделаны, чтобы помочь женщинам найти богатых мужчин, которые могут их спонсировать. Пожалуйста, попробуйте такие сайты и не пишите здесь в этом форуме подобные объявления. Спасибо.

AZCRUISER65 April 18th, 2013 09:44 PM

Thank you I guess I am not the only one seeing something fishy.

BEAUTY April 19th, 2013 10:26 AM

No problem, AZCRUISER65. And, yes, I think you were right!

ednotmilkman April 19th, 2013 10:53 AM

this is an old post started April last year - CHILL

hi Beauty and AZ, as well as idhkah and oyankovi,

don't get to excited since this thread started last March and the original poster has not been on the site since Jan this year. I'm sure Miss Voyage will not be deterred by the "companions wanted" police from getting what she wants. There may be a bit more involved that we can read, but how can we accuse someone just because it doesn't sound normal to us as Americans. Also if this person can type her own thread in English I doubt she would want to read a reply translated by google ;-)

I'm headed out Monday for southern Russia myself for a cruise up the Volga River. I lucked out because the travel agent found a room mate in Houston, TX that has agreed to go with me. He is just a normal guy like me though, but I would consider someone like Miss Voyage if she was interested !

Here is the link to the return cruise in Oct which I am taking next week. They took the page down for my cruise I see.
Russian River Cruise from St. Petersburgto Rostov on Don

Edwin

Joel0903 April 19th, 2013 07:12 PM

Looking to share a cabin on the 3 Day Cruise May 3rd

I'm travelling to the Bahamase on Royal Caribbean and am looking for a cabin mate to split the price of the cabin with.

lowfan April 22nd, 2013 08:53 PM

Hi I'm Brian 34 yo male looking to cruise in june or july from new york city

highwayman43882 May 12th, 2013 10:51 PM

61 wm interested in cruise and would like more details

crusiser29 May 27th, 2013 12:43 PM

I love to cruise but need someone to enjoy it with. Any dates are good for me but I only depart out of Tampa or Port Canaveral. Let me know if your interested.

honored June 21st, 2013 02:26 AM

My departure point would be the UK ideally returning to the UK. I am available to cruise anytime from the 4th July 2013 duration about 14 nights any destination at a good price. I am easy going guy who took early retirement and would relish the opportunity of your company.