Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to MissVoyage
Default Male cruisemate wanted!

I am looking to share cabin with intelligent man on any cruise. All dates and destination will be considered. I am 34 y.o, 5"3" ft/118 Lbs., charming Ukrainian female.
Sponsored Links
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to marv502

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVoyage View Post
I am looking to share cabin with intelligent man on any cruise. All dates and destination will be considered. I am 34 y.o, 5"3" ft/118 Lbs., charming Ukrainian female.
Hi..I'm a single, white, senior gentleman and I'm looking to leave from Baltimore this spring or early summer..interested? Please contact me at mr0502@comcast.net
Old March 17th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Familiar Face

Let me know if the cruise below interests you. 26 year old single male here.

Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go
Old April 5th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default short notice

Leaving on April 16 out of New Orleans, cabin mate/ freind had to cancel at last minute, cruise paid for, no refunds. 5 day cruise, on Carival Elation. Let me know:-
Old April 5th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Leaving on April 16 out of New Orleans, cabin mate/ freind had to cancel at last minute, cruise paid for, no refunds. 5 day cruise, on Carival Elation. Let me know:-
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Familiar Face

I am middle aged male going on 36 day cruise in Austrailia, New Zealand, SE Asia on March 12 2013 . I am looking to share interior cabin. Contact back to this site but.... have msn messager to chat.
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Familiar Face

Default I am interested

I am always interested to go on a cruise with a fun person. I am a single male. Retired paramedic/ firefighter, early 50s. Contact me if interested. tiga257@woh.rr.com
Old April 8th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi i'm a 29 year old black male who loves to travel. i own a small computer repair business and love to cruise. please send me a message if your interested. Any month or time really i just love to go whenever i find a companion. My email is ceasteve51@gmail.com
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there. I'm a 34, white male, 5'6, 140.. looking for someone to share a cabin on Oasis or Allure of the Seas. Let me know if you're interested. lupado@yahoo.com
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a 26 year old male looking to share a cabin for a cruise that departs from Baltimore, NY, or Philadelphia. Let me know if you're interested. ldhkah@comcast.net
Old April 17th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm a 26 yo male too. Looking for a roommate only, nothing more and nothing less, to cut down on costs. please email me at ldhkah@comcast.net
Old April 17th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a 40 yo male, just got divorced and looking to "clean" my head. I am planning to take a cruise during the last week of Jun, from anywere in the USA - prefer Miami.If you are interested, let me know at oyankovi@hotmail.com
Old April 18th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Familiar Face

Sounds fishy to me.
Old April 18th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile This is the wrong place to search for a sponsor

Dear Miss Voyage,

You are posting your ads in the wrong place. It seems you are in hopes to find yourself a man who will sponsor your cruises. For your information this forum is for people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestive posts are not supposed to be here. In other words, you are making your posts in the wrong place. There are many dating sites the purpose of which is to help find you a man. Some are specifically made to help women like yourself to find wealthy men who can sponsor them. Please try those and don't post here in this forum. Thank you.

Now I will translate for you into Russia to make sure you understand well:

Дорогая мисс Voyage,

Вы размещаете объявления в неположенном месте. Я вижу вы надеетесь таким образом найти себе мужчину, который будет спонсировать вам круизы. Довожу к вашему сведению что этот форум для людей, ищущих разделить расходы, так сказать для людей ищущих соседей по каюте. Сексуальное или подразумевающие объявления не должен быть здесь. Другими словами, вы делаете свои объявления в неправильном месте. Есть много сайтов знакомств, целью которых является, помочь найти вам мужчину. Некоторые из них специально сделаны, чтобы помочь женщинам найти богатых мужчин, которые могут их спонсировать. Пожалуйста, попробуйте такие сайты и не пишите здесь в этом форуме подобные объявления. Спасибо.
Old April 18th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Familiar Face

Thank you I guess I am not the only one seeing something fishy.
Old April 19th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

No problem, AZCRUISER65. And, yes, I think you were right!
Old April 19th, 2013, 09:53 AM
First Mate

Default this is an old post started April last year - CHILL

hi Beauty and AZ, as well as idhkah and oyankovi,

don't get to excited since this thread started last March and the original poster has not been on the site since Jan this year. I'm sure Miss Voyage will not be deterred by the "companions wanted" police from getting what she wants. There may be a bit more involved that we can read, but how can we accuse someone just because it doesn't sound normal to us as Americans. Also if this person can type her own thread in English I doubt she would want to read a reply translated by google ;-)

I'm headed out Monday for southern Russia myself for a cruise up the Volga River. I lucked out because the travel agent found a room mate in Houston, TX that has agreed to go with me. He is just a normal guy like me though, but I would consider someone like Miss Voyage if she was interested !

Here is the link to the return cruise in Oct which I am taking next week. They took the page down for my cruise I see.
Russian River Cruise from St. Petersburgto Rostov on Don

Edwin
Old April 19th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via MSN to Joel0903
Default Looking to share a cabin on the 3 Day Cruise May 3rd

I'm travelling to the Bahamase on Royal Caribbean and am looking for a cabin mate to split the price of the cabin with.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 07:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi I'm Brian 34 yo male looking to cruise in june or july from new york city
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Familiar Face

61 wm interested in cruise and would like more details
Old May 27th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I love to cruise but need someone to enjoy it with. Any dates are good for me but I only depart out of Tampa or Port Canaveral. Let me know if your interested.
Old June 21st, 2013, 01:26 AM
Familiar Face

My departure point would be the UK ideally returning to the UK. I am available to cruise anytime from the 4th July 2013 duration about 14 nights any destination at a good price. I am easy going guy who took early retirement and would relish the opportunity of your company.