Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Exclamation 43yr old female looking for female cabin-mate for Carnival Glory 5/6/12 cruise :)

Hello. This is my first time travelling alone. I booked an inside cabin by myself. I knew I would be going regardless, but hoped to get lucky and find someone fun to room with. All my friends are either booked on other vacations or married! I am single. I do not smoke or do drugs. I drink socially, and am very energetic. I want to experience everything the cruise has to offer. I can't sleep with the TV on, and I hopefully do not snore. This will be my second cruise, but the first one did not count because it was cut short by a family emergency. I am a certified surgical technologist and work in the OR. My work life is very stressful. It's time to cut loose and have some FUN! Is anyone interested? Oh...your part for the inside room would be approximately $600. Feel free to email me at ainsworth70@hotmail.com as well as responding to my post.

Thanks!
Brenda
Sponsored Links