Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to jnoe486
Default Cruisemate needed for April

I am a 25 yr old straight male looking for a cruise-mate for a Caribbean cruise in April with anyone..

I have the whole month of April off so anytime in April is okay. I do like to party, have fun, and stay up late but i am quiet while in the room and a very clean person. I also enjoy every minute i can off the boat on excursions and visiting beaches, bars, and checking out the historical sites. I am a Emerald Member with Royal Caribbean so i do receive discounts when purchasing cruises with them but any line is fine with me...

I booked a cruise last year with someone i didn't meet till on-board and it worked out great and thought i would try again..

Josh
Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there we sound like a match - i posted my add for april for the week of 7th-14th april would love to go on the oasis or epic or anyother one out of south florida interested drop me a PM
Old March 18th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Familiar Face

Josh, maybe you are looking for someone younger. Looking for a cruise mate for a cruise of RCCL on March 31st, leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale. It is a 8 day eastern Caribbean cruise returning on April 8th. I found an inside room for $650 including taxes. Good Deal. Ship is Navigator of the Sea, been on before (very nice), I had a roommate however, something came up at work and she can not go. I am 50 year old male, I am very laid back. I only use the cabin to sleep and shower. Another couple is going also, they are married 41 and 34. Really just looking for a roommate, but of course can join us in any activities. I am a non-drinker/smoker, do not care if you drink or party as long as considerate while in the cabin, please no smoking in cabin. If interested let me know ASAP. So we can book. hitchcow@yahoo.com Dan
Old March 20th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Josh!

I'm a student from Europe who is studying in the U.S. I live in Miami. And I'm going to go to Carribean Cruise, April 1- April 8. 8 days. $ 600. 4 countries.

Trip: Miami - Bahamas - Jamaica - Grand Caiman - Mexico - Miami - awersome!

I'm not looking for sex, relationships, or drama. I just want to lower my expences and relax from a really busy period. No prefferences in genger.

I'm a social person. I'm a crazy advensurer but I like quiet and relaxing atmosphere at home. So It's important to find a respective person who wouldn't smoke or get drunk and crazy in the room. I know what is to keep room clean, because my roomate is Germophobic. So I've got used to cleaniness.

I'm open-minded and 100 % understanding person. I will not bother if you wanna spend vacation by yourself.

If interested, you can write me a letter - alex_gagarin@yahoo.com
I'm in Miami, so we can meet to discuss details if needed. Any time.