CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Transatlantic Westbound June-August (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/388452-transatlantic-westbound-june-august.html)

atlanticruiser March 25th, 2012 08:13 AM

Transatlantic Westbound June-August

Hello, Everyone! My name is Lena. I live in Pennsylvania, USA, but currently I'm in Eastern Europe. I will be travelling back to America sometime during the summer 2012. I prefer sailing over flying. I got here by ship, too (Cunard's Queen Marry 2). Any western European port is fine, the destination should be either New Jersey or New York port (the closer to my home state, the better). I am open to suggestions about this journey. I prefer balcony stateroom.
A little about myself: I'm a 27 years of age college grad, non-smoker. I manage real estate. I don't snore. I'm a quiet person. I like reading, discussing interesting topics, taking walks on board, playing tennis, exercising. I don't like anything loud; parties, rock concerts, etc. The age of my cabin mate doesn't matter to me, but must be a female, preferable non-smoker.

atlanticruiser April 17th, 2012 02:02 PM

I was searching some cruises, and I thought I might be interested in the one going from Hamburg, Germany to New York, NY (Cunard's Queen Mary 2). Also, there is another one that is going from Copenhagen, Denmark to Bayonne, NJ, USA (Royal Caribbean, Brilliance of the Sea). So, let me know if you might be interested in any of these cruises. The dates I was looking at were in August or September. Also, I might be open to any other ideas even if the final destination is somewhere in Florida. I do prefer a shorter cruise as my main objective is to cross the Atlantic. P.S. Balcony stateroom is my preference.:)

SylviaLudwigsen April 27th, 2012 02:30 PM

Transatlantic Westbound June-August

Hi Lena, Ill most probably be sailing to Europe this summer and back to the US end of August. (Ill definitely know by the end of May.) I've been going to Europe by ship every 2 years for the past 20 years to visit family and friends. Like you, I'm looking to share the cost, and don't like flying, either. I'm 60 years old, married, non-smoker, and live in the US (Henderson, Nevada). I was looking at the August 19 date (from Hamburg) with Queen Mary/Cunard. You can email me at transreise@hotmail.com if interested, and we can exchange more information. I look forward to hearing from you. Sylvia

Quote:

Originally Posted by atlanticruiser (Post 1421990)
Hello, Everyone! My name is Lena. I live in Pennsylvania, USA, but currently I'm in Eastern Europe. I will be travelling back to America sometime during the summer 2012. I prefer sailing over flying. I got here by ship, too (Cunard's Queen Marry 2). Any western European port is fine, the destination should be either New Jersey or New York port (the closer to my home state, the better). I am open to suggestions about this journey. I prefer balcony stateroom.
A little about myself: I'm a 27 years of age college grad, non-smoker. I manage real estate. I don't snore. I'm a quiet person. I like reading, discussing interesting topics, taking walks on board, playing tennis, exercising. I don't like anything loud; parties, rock concerts, etc. The age of my cabin mate doesn't matter to me, but must be a female, preferable non-smoker.