Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 26th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival Liberty 14th -21th April Miami - Innside Cabin ~700$

Hi there!

European Woman in her 30's non smoking non snoring. I am pretty flexible but overall I tend to an healthy lifestyle - depends on the Agenda of the ship I could go and party out or also drop the party to wake up early to get out in the port.

I am looking for strictly sharing the room nothing else is my intention. - I am open to Female / Male in your 20's/30's early 40.

It really depends we could go for dinner or together for some social events that is fine with me.

-> Carnival Liberty 14th -21th April out of Miami - Innside Cabin - check but it is for Inside 1 Person ~550+tax/fees (total ~ 650$) + gratuities 77$

Drop me an PM and lets skype; Each Person pays direct to the Travelagent.

p.s. I have good experience with roomates but all my friends can not join me and I hate to pay double; and yes i post also on the other sections seems that people go not on every board :_)
Sponsored Links