Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 26th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruisemate needed for April 19th cruise out of Baltimore

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

8-night Bermuda Cruise from Baltimore (Roundtrip)
Enchantment of the Seas
2012 Departure - Apr:19
Ports of Call:Baltimore, Maryland - At Sea - King's Wharf, Bermuda - King's Wharf, Bermuda - At Sea - Boston, Massachusetts - Boston, Massachusetts - At Sea - Baltimore, Maryland

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}
Single, straight, white, widowed, male seeks cruisemate. I do enjoy delectable dining, live music and watching the karaoke, enjoy the poolside relaxation and hot tubs, fun foods, outdoor movie screens, iconic scenes, secret beaches, exotic snorkeling and other essential luxuries. I am flexible on arrangements. I am not wild or crazy, but I enjoy all aspects of cruising. In truth, I am just looking for cruisemate - any age, no preference at all, to share and avoid single supplement cost of a cabin. I have been on several cruises and tend to spend most of my time outside of the room and primarily utilize the cabin to sleep and change clothes. Previous cruises were successful because we respected each other's space and honored the parameters set prior to the cruise and all went very smoothly. We can do as much together or as little together as we agree to. I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. To respond, send me a private email at Cruisemates.
Sponsored Links
Old April 3rd, 2012, 11:34 AM
Familiar Face

Default Hey sounds like a great cruise.

Send me an private email so that we can discuss.