Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 10th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Young 24 yr old alaska veteran :)

Hey everyone! First off thank you for viewing my thread. Im going to try and make it short and simple...I LOVE ALASKA! Lol. I am 24 years old and have been to alaska 4 times. Since i am 24 its kinda hard to find people my age to go to alaska lol. I posted a thread last year and had a great time with the person i went with!i promise if you have never been it is a wonderful time. I love hiking and being outdoors..i am a night person for sure, good looking tall college basketball player. I have a great sense of humor and get alone with people only from the ages of 5-105 so please fall in thag range. Honestly thoigh i would love to fnd someone to go with again this yr in may june or august. Get a hold of me and lets chit chat a litttle bit and see if we can figure something out. Everyone have a great day!
Sponsored Links
Old April 10th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Captain

Alaska deals this year are better than the past 2(I've been looking for 3 years and am finally going in may). As low as $399 for double especially early may the first or second sailing of each ship. Check into going solo, it's usually expensive but you may very well find one 5-600 and you don't need to share the room.

I'd check RCCl may 11 or 18th for lowest rate.