Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for someone to share a cabin with for transalantic voyage to europe

Hi my name is Casey and I'm thinking about going on one of these cruises if I can find someone to split the cabin fee with me. They seem to be real affordable right now and there are a few leaving in May which I'm interested in catching such as princess cruises, holland America, and Norwegian. They go to Rome, England, and Denmark I believe but it doesn't really matter to me too much Which country since I'm a traveller who will be working in different European countries for awhile if I do decide to take the voyage. I would like to depart from Brooklyn or Florida in May. I'm a nice person who is clean and I try to be considerate of others. I'm looking to travel with a lady or a gentleman. Ive had some bad experiences sharing rooms with gay guys in the past so please do not contact me if you are gay man. I'm just trying to ground myself again and relax and enjoy the time we have left on this planet. I'm young and lean.

Namaste,
Casey
Sponsored Links
Old April 16th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there...my name is Emily and you sound so much like me too...I have traveld on transatlantic crossings over a dozen times..mostly solo...however, I would prefer not to pay the double fees as a solo traveler. I am single, very polite, social, tidy...and uncomplicated...I am straight (just an fyi) and am looking forward to returning to Italy for the summer....there are a number of cruises available..some as short as 14-16 days to 26 days...I am hoping to sahe an interior bbut am open to ocvw or balcony is t he price is nice :-) I am athletic ...enjoy the gym and decks by day..and some relaxing socializing at night. I speak Italian, Freanch, and of course English... and spend my days sea also sketching, etc. We can travel together or be independent...any questions...just contact me!

...either by email or by tele....504-491-9997 Thanks so much!
Old April 19th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Emily,
Thanks for responding to my post. I'm having second thoughts about doing the crossing. So you might be better off to try to find someone else. If I do go over it would most likely be in June or July now. Have a great time with your travels.
Old April 25th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, I noticed you're thinking of postponing the trip. I'm looking to take the Queen Mary 2 on August 3rd from New York to Southampton, UK, and am looking for a cabin mate if you're interested. FYI I'm a 19 year old college girl heading to London to study abroad. And Casey James is awesome...