Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 14th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Female wanted for Memorial Day Tampa getaway to avoid the single supplement

Hello Ladies!! I am looking for someone to share the expense of a cabin on the Carnival Paradise out of Tampa for the Memorial Day weekend. The cruise leaves on Thursday May 24 and returns Monday the 28th. It goes and spends the entire day in Cozumel Mexico (8am to 7pm). Age is not important as I can enjoy people of all ages from 18 to 65. I am a 44 y/o DWM who wants someone to share the expense of the cabin as well as enjoy each other's company. I have shared a cabin with a female from this site before and had absolutely no problems. In fact we had a great time together. She even said she would give me a reference if anyone ever wanted it.

I am a very respectful person who will make every effort to make you feel comfortable as well as try to make sure you have a great time. Romance is not expected and you will find I can be a perfect gentleman. My main focus is not having to pay double or the single supplement and travel alone. It would be nice to have a dinner companion and someone to do some activities with, but I am also okay with you doing your own thing if that is what you want to do. I enjoy having a drink or two in the evening and listening to the live music or enjoying the club later in the evening. I'm not in bed by 9pm but I might take a nap during the day lol.

The cabin I have reserved is on the Empress deck (7). It is an inside cabin just past midship towards the rear of the ship. The rate I got was $314 each because of the holiday weekend. I am a Platinum member with Carnival so you will enjoy all the benefits that provides me. I am trying to get four of my married friends to go also because we have cruised together before. They are a lot of fun but I am still the odd man out and would love to have someone to spend time with and have fun with. If you are interested please email me at wgou812@hotmail.com . I look foward to hearing from you!!

Wayne
Sponsored Links